FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Predator said:
congrats. go out? nuffin to brag about that u spend ages on mir
Lol... And you are probably a 7 year old kid who thinks hes cool because he knows that santa doesn't exist

Predator said:
since i cant b bothad to read all that. santas made up so kids will go to sleep.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
ash1234 said:
Well thats the main way people get hacked, by sharing there accounts or account trades, beaverlj knows alot about this :P

Items MIGHT be returned, ill have to check the loges later, and then ill get the items off the person who hacked you. However, i or beaverLJ will NOT re make thoughs items.
yes... BeaverLJ knows about hacking :mad: i been hacked on other server i play bout 20million times
Prditor said:
congrats. go out? nuffin to brag about that u spend ages on mir
or hes a good leveler? if i had leveled instead of goin on CSS i would be near it and im quite a rubish lvler...

n1 Gimpasaurus... was talking 2 ash bout the first 2 get lvl 51 if they get owt ... dno if we ever did sort that out lol :tongue1:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
BeaverLJ said:
yes... BeaverLJ knows about hacking :mad: i been hacked on other server i play bout 20million times

or hes a good leveler? if i had leveled instead of goin on CSS i would be near it and im quite a rubish lvler...

n1 Gimpasaurus... was talking 2 ash bout the first 2 get lvl 51 if they get owt ... dno if we ever did sort that out lol :tongue1:
Well you better work something out because i levelled my ass off :P.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
If Gimp doesn't get something... I'm gonna throw my dummy out of my pram and whinge about the state of Cornwall.

Purely because, Gimp is one of the few people that have talked to me on the server, who hasn't tried to kill me, or boast about how quickly he can make some pixels meet some other pixels etcetc.

--

Meanwhile does anyone have a clue why when I run, I get code 1000?

/Leo

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
Lol... And you are probably a 7 year old kid who thinks hes cool because he knows that santa doesn't exist

correction 16, before u call me a kid u mite wanna look at ur age jack ass.
and yes parents say that to make chrismas "exiting" and to make them go to sleep when they say **** like he wont come and bring u presents wen ur not asleep :O!!! bet thats wat ur parents still say to u. bless

LeoCrasher said:
If Gimp doesn't get something... I'm gonna throw my dummy out of my pram and whinge about the state of Cornwall.

Purely because, Gimp is one of the few people that have talked to me on the server, who hasn't tried to kill me, or boast about how quickly he can make some pixels meet some other pixels etcetc.

--

Meanwhile does anyone have a clue why when I run, I get code 1000?

/Leo

i thort that was cus u got a bad connection with the host or summat? i use to get it a lot as wel as lagging out when a human mob / player died although it all fixed when i got windows XP. so im not sure

SIDENOTE: ash i still cant get on. says connection closed when its still running = u av banned me

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Btw, this might interest you.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
Btw, this might interest you.

they can do nothing, ther is no proof of him cheatin, he is just typing so that u will post on here to make him look good. fell in to his trap.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
How is that making him look good becasue he cheats to shows that he has no skill and has to use cheats. But your right there is no proof.
/JadeFox

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
How much more proof do you need? He's admitting it.

All you need do is verify the IP and there ya go.

/Leo

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
LeoCrasher said:
How much more proof do you need? He's admitting it.

All you need do is verify the IP and there ya go.

/Leo

lol i can message u in game saying i cheat. doesent mean i do does it? hes saying it so u will post on here. hes a 13 year old chav who thinks hes the best.

EDIT: still banned even at college. ash u got a grudge against me or summat:fthrower:

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I think if he admits that he cheats, that should be enough proof...

Seeing as i thought that, i didn't bother taking a video of him running through everyone in sz...

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
I think if he admits that he cheats, that should be enough proof...

Seeing as i thought that, i didn't bother taking a video of him running through everyone in sz...

on foundation server sum 1 said to me that they wer cheating, skyline told me that he couldent do anything with out proof of them actully doing it

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Predator said:
on foundation server sum 1 said to me that they wer cheating, skyline told me that he couldent do anything with out proof of them actully doing it
You did provide a screenshot with the accusation didn't you?

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
You did provide a screenshot with the accusation didn't you?

yes i sent it to him in privert message. ive got his reply on ThaOne account if u want to look at it

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
well i am good m8s with thedon... he told me he cheats... Don i am not a corrupt guy so im afraid it looks like a ban will probs be done... i do want 2 look more into if he cheats because i wouldnt think he cheats... if i cant find no evidence either way (when i say me, i mean me and ash) then im sorry Don... DONT BLOODY CHEAT PEOPLE!!!

godfather

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2003
scunny
np m8, i understand and no i hav got skill and no i dont need cheats to beat u **** ****s in pvp, i got bored so turned on hacks

/TheDon

spunky12345

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2003
The clit
godfather said:
np m8, i understand and no i hav got skill and no i dont need cheats to beat u **** ****s in pvp, i got bored so turned on hacks

/TheDon

f o you ****ing newb.

/Hells