FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
*Enters the ModCP*

Care to continue?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I cba reading through all the latest replys.

So beaverlj, please msg me on msn and let me know whats happening lal :P

thanks

godfather

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2003
scunny
spunky12345 said:
anti- para is a cheat you ass

but thing is, i wasent using it, and even if i was i aint stupid enuff to fight with it on rofl, u said u was taking video's of me,even the gm was in cr in observer watching me and she said i fought fairly when u accused me of anti-para so think bout that ***** (Y)

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Just seems like pointless posts by people. Stop with the spam. Godfather please dont use that word on here again. Thanks
/JadeFox

Last edited:

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
1. Taos are **** they need more pets or the pets need to be stronger as a skelly can get pwned by everything.

2. wizzyz get to much power u know mc is 3 times stronger than dc and sc.

3. not enough lvling areas and lvl 51 isnt high especialy sinse the server hasnt been up that long......

4. need summin to do no quests or nout :(

5. stop arguing u noobs sort it out in the cr or not which ever stop spammin the thread with ur bull**** that no one wants to hear kk the thread is so u can post comments about the server to the creators and then problems can be fixed if u keep arguing people will think its a **** server when its ace just a few bugs.

Ash and beaver keep up the good work :P just need to make the server a bit more ur own kk :)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Dalisu said:
1. Taos are **** they need more pets or the pets need to be stronger as a skelly can get pwned by everything.

2. wizzyz get to much power u know mc is 3 times stronger than dc and sc.

3. not enough lvling areas and lvl 51 isnt high especialy sinse the server hasnt been up that long......

4. need summin to do no quests or nout :(

5. stop arguing u noobs sort it out in the cr or not which ever stop spammin the thread with ur bull**** that no one wants to hear kk the thread is so u can post comments about the server to the creators and then problems can be fixed if u keep arguing people will think its a **** server when its ace just a few bugs.

Ash and beaver keep up the good work :P just need to make the server a bit more ur own kk :)
MC is stronger than DC, SC is stronger than MC...

But yes, i agree, taos should get a decent pet.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
i explained before, yur ip range seems to match an ip range which i banned for spamming sz. It wasnt u, i no, but yur ip starts with the same numbers as the spammers, so you must both be on the same isp.

elsie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2004
I wonder what they are doing, o well as long as it makes the server better i dont mind.

/TheOneAndOnly
/Elsie

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
just got up lol, had power cut during night :(

NEW IP|: 88.105.127.90

it appears the ip only changes if there is a power cut -_-