Banner Advertising Space

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
hey cool the advertizements are fine!

but id like to view the rest of the forum... whats up? i cannot view anything but this banner topic :(

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
data you dont seem to be getin me pms, can you get back to me plz, about the banner

lif

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Tofas said:
Well i believe Blam pays £3 a month and i see his banner a decent amount of time,

But remmeber, if you payed £5 then their weights woundnt be shown as much as how its set up. You have to remmeber that the thing randomly picks one out and you dont get a certain amount of times shown in a day by how much you pay... You could pay £1 a month and you could get a decent amount of times shown.

Just depends what % of chance you want your banner to be shown.

Ask Data how much RZ/Blam actualy spend a month and you'd probebly be best paying same as its a decent amount of times and itll show up quite a large amount of times.

/Tofas

ive spent a fair bit on ods and ends here and there to help data with the server, i dont pay by the month i pay buy 1 sum which lasts several months and extra exposure.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
data were are you ?

check your email or just msg me about the banner

lif

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 13, 2003
data were are you ?

check your email or just msg me about the banner

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Or maybe the second guy was just copying?

Would be interested in knowing how many people are actualy paying to have a banner advertised at present, as the only 1 i've seen in a couple of weeks is that 123-reg.

kingnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2005
is it possible to have a forum post for a one off payment ? :) as i have some immense dedi servers and stuff i wanna shift :)