TotalAddiction 1.4 Returns!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
[sigstat]88.105.123.226[/sigstat] ......................................

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
I will find a new host, Not today because I really just feel like relaxing tonight. I will find someone I know and trust.

Atm I really don't want the hastle.

I may also be recruiting some more GM's PLEASE DO NOT ASK I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU CAN GO.

The GM's will pretty much being most of the work alongside me.

As I said if you ask about being a gm then I will not even think about making you a GM.

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
yer sumthing to do with isp provider warning host, tbh this is gay coz hosts paying for his connection he shld b able to host wat he likes d/l wat he likes etc dno why he get warned :S

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
His isp contacted him with a warning saying his internet usage it too high. So he decided not to host anymore

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I may be able to host on monday untill I have completed creating my server...

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
Nick remember me? Nice to see it back up when you got host lol.

Was a nice server with average counts of 35 and most ever 56.

p.s. I hosted it in in the past for a bit.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
hey hey any one know when the server will be coming back??? i realy wanna play :( plzzz!!! *sigh*

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
Dalisu said:
hey hey any one know when the server will be coming back??? i realy wanna play :( plzzz!!! *sigh*

server needs new host, so im guessing be a few days :(

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
awww :( lol im ok at the min i am makin videos of me interviewin people in ff11 but i will get bored soon and then what i will play ragezone noooooo!!!!!! i need this server dammit :( ah well hee hee i got a taruy to dance lol ah well any way back to subject GET A HOST!!!! lol plz :)

Tharivol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Hello!

Hello everyone out there now could you help me... when i try and Load Total addiction This happens
Any Help?

Erm i don't think that picture worked if it didn't i'll tell you what it shows..... Basicly it's the words Connection Closed but the box that should be around it is in the bottom right hand corner and its Multi couloured + you can only see a quarter of it

Last edited:

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
that wld b coz im a boy genius and im gonna guess server is down... lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
thanks alot of the ini's and stuff now it wont even let me delete it or anything and i cant play mir.exe anymore and it wont even let me play another server coz tis was so rubbish so i wanted to play another1 and u can bloody try help me get tis rubbish server settings off my pc its peeing me off and i wanna play a different serv!!.... and again thanks alot u nob

Last edited:

Tharivol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
DarkWarrior1 said:
that wld b coz im a boy genius and im gonna guess server is down... lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Yeah Make all the Jokes you want ... but its not the normal Connection closed sign if it was i wouldn't be posting here would i..?