ThreeThrones Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ServerName : ThreeThrones
IP : 82.23.29.157
[sigstat]82.23.29.157[/sigstat]

Come check it out! and have fun!

:ppunk: :ppunk:
15x rates
many new items
some new map's
8 new quest's
roughly high stat's
start lv7
start gold 50k
rare's = rare's
House's and Palace's merchant
Quest for the Guild Who own Sabuk
2 EXPcave's
lot more to come in future

Nice freindly GM'S
good fun game :)

Download links on site come have fun!! :D

http://threethrones.tripod.com

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
News from ThreeThrones :-

Server was running fine for a few days whilst in BETA and me and luke continued to fix bugs that were being found and also spotted out by some people. (Luke is the person who has been replying in this topic on my account, not me btw) However, we seem to have lost our host...
The server was took down about a week ago without mine and Luke's notice and has caused complications. We thought that maybe it would go back up the next day, so for the meanwhile we added some updates. The server however has not been back up, and the host has not been on MSN, so we have sent an email of concern. And now we are waiting for a reply from the host, so all must be patient.
I have just made some changes to forums, and now I am only going to post updates of the servers status on there, so if you want to read anything up, please go on there. You must register first however to view the posts.

Yours sincerely
Daneo / Angel

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
im sorry ladie's n gent's to many ppl are hacking the npc's and cheating on 1.4 ... 1.9 means more thing's todo Petrental Refinery 100% and new stuff to come its up in beta we will be putting the 1.4 char DB into the 1.9 if dosnt work ull have to start again im afraid

http://files.filefront.com/LeduSetuprar/;4726046;;/fileinfo.html to download the exe were just testing atm

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Just reinforcing the fact that the server is not going into 1.9 it is staying in 1.4.
I do not think my brother enforced that to everybody enough, and I noticed as I was reading the past few posts that people prefer it to stay as 1.4, so come try it.
(omg i wish my bro would get his own lomcn account, prick)