Foundation

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Yeah sorry about downtime.

I was using blackice firewall, which as you have seen.... sucks.

So i removed that and have installed the new Sygate PRO firewall, rated the best software firewall you can get.

And as i guessed would happen, it bocked the remote desktop port, and i cant get access to server, email datacentre about 2 hours ago... still waiting for reply, hopefully wont be long :)

It should be worth the wait, Sygate has IPS technology and blocks DDOS.
Should mean the server will become true 24/7 like it should be... no more connection closed and flashing npc's :)

Thanks for your patience,
Karnage

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Server back online :)

Thanks for your patience.

Karnage

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
player.php

Char siggy :)

http://leocrasher.myftp.org/servers/playerlogs/server.php?scserver=Foundation

Top 10 :)

Enjoy,
Karnage

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
out of curiosity is your norm char a GM karnage? or have you just got another char to GM lvl it?:punch:

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Dem you really are a dick mate, seriously go do something else rather than ruining everyone elses fun.

DemonicSold1er

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 3, 2006
Well you kno when i get kicked from server for no reason apart from the gm (Wond) not likeing me cuz i pwn him in teh ear then the server dont deserve to be up imo. o.. and btw to ppl sayin i dos'ed insane and disturbed, i didnt.

Maybe if Wond apologises and admits he was kickin me for no reason i might kleave the server alone.

Last edited:

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Demonic il ask you nicley now to stop :)
If you dont, then il have to take my own action.

Karnage

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Hmm no, you wont continue, i will personally make sure of that :)

Karnage

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Dem, you are not going to take Foundation down, no matter what, we will not ive in. I will personally tell Wond NOT to appolagise, he has nothing to appolagise for.

Now, if you want to vist lomcn, i would seriously stop, the Admins here dont take nicely to Dos'sers, and everytime you create an account, you will be banned, ill make sure of that my self.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Skyline said:
Dem, you are not going to take Foundation down, no matter what, we will not ive in. I will personally tell Wond NOT to appolagise, he has nothing to appolagise for.

Now, if you want to vist lomcn, i would seriously stop, the Admins here dont take nicely to Dos'sers, and everytime you create an account, you will be banned, ill make sure of that my self.

So it must have been dem who dosed insane, when he got banned -_-

Hope it all stops soon tbh...

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
DemonicSold1er said:
cum on msn ill give u my ip :) see if u can even touch me

What you mean he wont be able to touch you??? If you mean DoS you then sorry but you are wrong. You cant stop People DoS'ing you.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i hope none of us resort to the low level of DoS.

We dont wanna play the same childish games, it wont help the matter.