Foundation

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Follower said:
was hera m8........................20chars

oooo, oki ta :P corrected me ;)

Anywayz, bak on topic to foundation :P

Hope Dem stop the attacks now. ALl its doing is wrecking the game play for the players -_-

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
If i get a cracked version of firedaemon il be able to sort it :p cos i ran out my 30 day trial months ago.

Il keep looking,

Karnage

PS. Its my birthday today :D

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
KaRnAgE said:
If i get a cracked version of firedaemon il be able to sort it :p cos i ran out my 30 day trial months ago.

Il keep looking,

Karnage

PS. Its my birthday today :D

Happy b day m8 :) And PM me if you want my msn (Y) Ill give you a hand in finding a cracked version of this FireDeamon if you like :)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
Demonicsoldier is my brother... sadly...

if he starts dosin ur or n e thing again pm me or msg me on msn.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Karnge Or wht eva not in mode spell at mo but. the server is pretty **** as i played mace And he got banned for nowt i dint use cheats At all The gm Went crying to you cuz i beat his wizz in a pvp Tht is currpt AS **** Spria was nowt like Ty. Good server tho keep it up /MadManMc

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
DeathsDoor said:
Karnge Or wht eva not in mode spell at mo but. the server is pretty **** as i played mace And he got banned for nowt i dint use cheats At all The gm Went crying to you cuz i beat his wizz in a pvp Tht is currpt AS **** Spria was nowt like Ty. Good server tho keep it up /MadManMc

I think it was clear to everyone around you that you were cheating. I was so sure of it i even got everybody to watch you.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
DeathsDoor said:
Lmfao... im not just a GM, im the owner of the server.

Also, you didnt own me, i let you kill me, cos you was stupid enough to go red.
Also, you was blatant cheating, ask your friend Andy/Liandrin, we was stood in sz, when you ran through two NPC's, and back out again, which at the same time was also auto run, so Auto run and Run thru all in one, now, tell me that isnt cheating?

Your saying the server is "****", then at the end you say its good and keep it up? Wow, talk about contradicting your self.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Our forum is situated at: Foundation-mir.com

Im hoping to do an update this weekend, new cave(s), and items.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Nice work you two :) Shows server is having alot put into it and it will be long lasting :) ill sign up asap to yur new forums :D

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
When was this?, im pretty sure i banned that guy yesterday :)

Karnage

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Ok if you could pop at couple of screen shots to me in a PM just for me to check, and il ban him :)

Karn

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Whats your msn ill send you all 36 in a .rar
EDIT: Ok im goin pub now but pm me your e-mail or just add me, msn under my post count, ill send you them when i get back.
EDIT2: Just read one of the screenshots and it says that he can log on all of D_Blocks characters and delete all of them.

Last edited: