New Q&S Mod/Admin

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Boo ^^,

Hazuki (aka KurtBMX) will be formally taking my place as Q&S mod and LOMCN Admin as of 13th Feb 2006.

Don't think I'm leaving you lot though, I'll still be a VIP member (default group for unstaffed staff). I merely don't have the time to do all the stuff my job entails, so have handed it to my nearest match personality and morals/ethics wise.

So basically, anything you'd usually post or whinge to me about - you now give to Hazuki. He should handle it just as I would have :) (hopefully you'll think thats a good thing).

Duefully, Babyhack has replaced Hazuki as Smod while maintaining his previous position as a single forum moderator.

Don't give them anything you wouldn't give me ;)
/Leo

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Good luck with it Kurt, it's going to be tough, believe me ;). Stand tall and keep your cool mate!

As for Leo, welcome to the VIP crew hun!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Good Luck Kurt just remember you can turn the monitor off and walk away at the end of the day.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
yeh g/l kurt but on a sader note bye leo hope you stick around still :(

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
ooooo kurt you have a big reputation to live up to :P best of luck with it, and to you Leo, best of luck with whatever you do after this :)

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
:cray:
LeoCrasher said:
Boo ^^,

Hazuki (aka KurtBMX) will be formally taking my place as Q&S mod and LOMCN Admin as of 13th Feb 2006.

Don't think I'm leaving you lot though, I'll still be a VIP member (default group for unstaffed staff). I merely don't have the time to do all the stuff my job entails, so have handed it to my nearest match personality and morals/ethics wise.

So basically, anything you'd usually post or whinge to me about - you now give to Hazuki. He should handle it just as I would have :) (hopefully you'll think thats a good thing).

Duefully, Babyhack has replaced Hazuki as Smod while maintaining his previous position as a single forum moderator.

Don't give them anything you wouldn't give me ;)
/Leo

nooo leo ftw! :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Good luck Kurt im sure you will do well, Leo would not of picked you otherwise.

Good to hear you are still hanging around leo.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
think we can all agree leo has done a very good job so far, and id just like to thank you for doing all you have.

But on the higher note, with Kurt being the new replacement, im sure you'll do well just as stonehelm said, wudnt of chose you inless she thought you could do the job well

/Tofas

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
well you did the forum good leo :bounce: glad to hear you will still be stickin around :) you can still ban me then :mad: be the 6th time!! ne ways gl kurt/hazuki.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
MrBeefy said:
well you did the forum good leo :bounce: glad to hear you will still be stickin around :) you can still ban me then :mad: be the 6th time!! ne ways gl kurt/hazuki.
lmao. quoted so it can be files under your record of achievement :D