Zentaur Mir 3
Likes Likes:  0

Post here if you require a host

Since alot of people seem to be posting that they need hosts. I thought id make the section abit tidier.

If you need a host, please post below with the correct information.

Code:
    Your email address.
    What kind of server it is (ei/job/3g).
    What kind of spec you would like.
    If you NEED it to be 24/7.
    Any information about your server you may want to include.

Code:
    Rules:
    Anyone posting other irrelivant information not about needing a host will be freely warned.
    Please do not post that you want to host.
    Please do not post twice saying you need a server. Atleast not on the same page.
    Not a rule. but if you find a host, it would be very helpful if you edited your post afterwards saying you have.

If this doesnt work ill delete this thread accordingly.

Re: Post here if you require a host

Looking for a reliable host, been working on 3.55 files for a high rate server for a long time, must be trustworthy and active member of lomcn
    If this Post has been helpful then please click the +rep symbol on the bottom left to show your appreciation!

LOM 3 Community On ********!

http://www.*************/groups/113381352098871/
    Stay In Touch With Friends Whatever Server You Play

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

mapadale

Anyone need a server!

SERVER DETAILS:

AMD ATHLON 64 - SINGLE CORE 2.4GHZ
    2GB MEMORY
    x2 250GB HDD SPLIT INTO 116GB HDD = 4 116GB drive = IDE RAID 0
    x1 40GB HDD USED AS A STORE
    x1 80GB SATA
    WINDOWS 2003 STANDARD EDITION
    MOBO IS A M2+ WHICH CAN BE UPGRADED TO A PHENOM CPU
    8MB CONNECTION WITH AN UPLOAD SPEED OF 256KB = 50/60KB

OTHER INFORMATION:

Their is webspace available for the server also, under the http://www.pgrcn.com domain.

Will only allow this to be used if using a Vbulletin 'LEGAL' forum

Unlimited access will be granted to the domain via FTP, it has unlimited space.

Connection to the server is direct, their is no other machine connecting to it as I have 2 connections. I also have another server if required, though the specs are lower but it is on a DUAL CPU = 2 CPU's NOT ONE and will be fine as a file storage, so enable you to store your SQL DB onto and use the main for the server. I will also have a third server available from end of next month, that will be of similair specs and can be used in conjunction to the first. But this is dependent on how much my car cost to repair, but looking at end of September/October for third server.

YOU SOULD AVERAGE ABOUT 30/50 PLAYERS WITHOUT ANY LAG AND 50/100 PLAYERS WITH MINIMAL LAG

THE SERVER WILL BE YOURS WITHOUT ANY INTERFERANCE FROM ME, ITS JUST SAT HERE DOING NOTHING AND NEEDS A GOOD USE FOR IT........

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO - dsmir3@hotmail.com

YOU HAVE TO BE ACTIVERLY CREATING A SERVER AND NEED A WAY TO HOST IT, TIME WASTERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. YOU ARE GETTING A LOT FOR FREE AND I'M NOT ASKING ANYTHING FOR IT!!!!!!
    Last edited by mapadale; 23-08-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Hello All!

In 1-2month i going to start my own buissnes (e-shop, sumthing like ebay, but only with doors ;P ) and it will run @ dedi host

SPECS:
    Intel Core i5 750 (4x 2.6+)
    8GB RAM
    2x 1000GB HDD
    RAID 0/1
    OS: Win2k3 or 2k8, not really sure yet. (standard edition)
    5TB/month
    100Mb/s connection.

Its huge dedi for this lil shop so i think about run some long term high rate serv (3.5x or Kings. doesn't matter). Dedi will be payed for 1year (+2months FREE) for start!

So i'm looking for 2nd ADMIN who will help me with changing files and put them on dedi and will take care of serv with me.

FOR MORE INFO------> p.lonn@swedoor.com.pl
    "Some they say see them walking up the street
    They say we are going wrong to all the people we meet
    But we won't worry, we won't shed no tears
    We found a way to cast away the fears
    Forever Yeah!"

"ForeverLovingJah"
    Bob Marley

wanting to host a mir 3 server highrate preferred, been playing for 10 year + dont know much bout the technical side of mir but willing to learn fed up of fly by nights servers out for a quick buck ,i have a spare pc with good specs and i have a decent connection i am based in the uk server would be up 24/7 without issuses from my end atleast , so any1 wanting to help me inbox me or something and we can chat a bit .
    but no scammers or people wanting to make quick bucks as i wont be interested , just want a reliable server to play tbh as many others do

wanting to host a mir3 med to highrate server pm me we can talk no timewasters or anyone out to earn from it as want a donation free server i got good connections an good spec pcs thanx

Anyone got a setup for windows xp? I can' t seem to get Holley files working on VM.

---------- Post added 07-06-2012 at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-06-2012 at 07:32 PM ----------

Bump for 3.55.

Possibly looking for host, not urgent. Just want something that can let a few people on from time to time to test my scripts, mobs, drops etc until i do (if) i go fully live. ~~ Depending if i can host / can get a decent host.

Email address: ryan.taplin170596@live.com
    Server Type: Kings
    Spec needed: Any that will help for a little bit of testing for now
    Does not have to be 24/7, i can work on my pc while the host is down and then transfer files for testing.

Exp rate: of low/med
    Drop rate: low/med
    Gold rate: low/med

Please do contact me if you have anything available! thanks

P.S. server is not 100% complete, half caves are missing and slowly being added back whilst i adjust the cave and mobs whilst adding custom drops to files.
    Last edited by TheDayIDie; 04-08-2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: P.S
    Inspired by Tai