New Mir3 Moderator

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Hello peeps.

Today Demonic has been made a moderator of the Mir3 Sections. This is mainly down to two reasons, one being the release of the 95% translated envir folder for Mir3, which I think will increase the traffic in the Mir3 sections. The second being that a I was never replaced as a Mir3 Mod when being promoted to Admin a while back.

So all welcome Demonic to the LOMCN Team.

/Haz

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Welcome.

But i dont understand, does he have moderator material in him?

By the sounds of hit he trasnlated some envir folder and got a mod persition

Point 1 - Many people release things all the time, they dont become moderators.

Point 2 - Point 2 has no reason why HE got the job as modorator, its just stating you needed someone.

I might be wrong, and he could contribute constantly to mir 3 and know the files pretty well, So sorry if he does.

But this post doesnt really mean nothin :l

Gratz on becoming a moderator of the great LOMCN anyway :) Hope you enjoy it.

(wasnt having a dig at you because you got the job, just wondering why you got it other than translating some things)

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Demonic used to be a Moderator of the Mir3 sections a while back. He knows the Mir3 files better than anyone else on LOMCN in my opinion. This is why he has been picked for the job. Take a look at his posted in the Mir3 section your questions will be answered.

/Haz

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
You could of included that in your first post though.

Thanx for the fast reply <3

/Tofas

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Thought Id better reply to answer some of the questions.

Can I mod?
I have a lot of experience with Vbulletin, Managing Large forums, impartial to agruments and Mod Fairly.

Do I know mir3?
I have been posting stuff about mir3 Way before I was ever been a mod - regardles of postion, my contributions to mir3 will continue anyhow.

As already been said - I was Mod before, had you not took any interest in the mir3 side, then you would not have known this. I was asked a few times and refused as there was no need for another mod in that section, now that more people can get Mir3 up and running and in english - then more people are posting, thus a requirement for an extra Mod.

TY.

Icelord

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 16, 2006
Best of luck to you if anyone deserver it you do with you experience in server development in MIR and general knowlage about all thats is connected to MMORPG........THATS WHY YOU DESERVE IT

TheMaster2k

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2005
England (Uk)
Tofas said:
Welcome.

But i dont understand, does he have moderator material in him?

By the sounds of hit he trasnlated some envir folder and got a mod persition

Point 1 - Many people release things all the time, they dont become moderators.

Point 2 - Point 2 has no reason why HE got the job as modorator, its just stating you needed someone.

I might be wrong, and he could contribute constantly to mir 3 and know the files pretty well, So sorry if he does.

But this post doesnt really mean nothin :l

Gratz on becoming a moderator of the great LOMCN anyway :) Hope you enjoy it.

(wasnt having a dig at you because you got the job, just wondering why you got it other than translating some things)

Yes he has alot of experience about mir as he helped me and my familly with Empire Mir3 and he was a mir3 mod a while bk as Hak already said but cos of a few spat dummies in the admin group i dunno if he left or got kicked but it dont matter

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Hazuki said:
Demonic used to be a Moderator of the Mir3 sections a while back. He knows the Mir3 files better than anyone else on LOMCN in my opinion. This is why he has been picked for the job. Take a look at his posted in the Mir3 section your questions will be answered.

/Haz

lol so does kaori but she does'nt get given a mod place-ment,

Thats not a dig at you thou Demonic over reading ur post u know what u are talking bout or a dig at Hazuki just a statment

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
seifer997 said:
lol so does kaori but she does'nt get given a mod place-ment,

Thats not a dig at you thou Demonic over reading ur post u know what u are talking bout or a dig at Hazuki just a statment
Actually, Kaori is a moderator of the Mir 3 section...

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
...........i am now going too keep my mouth tightly shut and walk away into my little corner where i shall stay so i cant say anything stupid again,

lol my bad soz :P

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Keep up the good work demonic.(as always)
WTG!