Massacre 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
since the egyptians have went its gone down to about 8.

definately the best server around imo, its 1 of those that when you get a rare or to a high level, you actually feel like you have achieved something.

if every who reads this joins, massacre would probably be alive for another good few year.

COME JOIN!

nuff said

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
since the egyptians have went its gone down to about 8.

definately the best server around imo, its 1 of those that when you get a rare or to a high level, you actually feel like you have achieved something.

if every who reads this joins, massacre would probably be alive for another good few year.

COME JOIN!

nuff said
heard u own my old chara now?

user count is 8? if they migrated to 2.3 id probaly return as alot more to go with is prav still working on it? guess he is just wondering why it hasnt gone to 2.3 :X

LiamMc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2008
na i dont own ur old char m8, although i wud if we pvped, muaha.

havent gone 2.3 because its ****e basicly lol, come return, u know its uber when you get into it :p

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
downloading client when i get home tonight ill be on so be ready for me XD

downloaded it already but is it not up because its not letting me get in game =/ and wont let me make a forum account either.................... i also cant understand the language of the setup =/ haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nipples
Kezza
outercore2.3 gm

Last edited:

ALETIER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2008
sorry to see this server go but because off lack of intreset from GM and player side no1 its had 2 shut down :(

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
sorry to see this server go but because off lack of intreset from GM and player side no1 its had 2 shut down :(

Lack of interest from GM?

Prav hasnt closed massacre due to lack of interest from him.... its because he cant afford to pay server costs, not supprising as 80% of the UK is struggling atm.

Prav made this server what it was, the players kept it alive.

ALETIER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2008
well he was never on i dont really mean lack off intrest from him i mean he couldn't spend the time on it like he used to... coulda been brill if it had the new 2.6 files in it

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
well he was never on i dont really mean lack off intrest from him i mean he couldn't spend the time on it like he used to... coulda been brill if it had the new 2.6 files in it

Well yea i agree with it that way. it had a good run tho, and he did almost everything possible you could with 1.9 files.

who knows, maybe you'll see massacre 2.6 one day;)

Status
Not open for further replies.