Massacre 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Re: - Massacre 1.9 -

Weekend Wars
Each saturday at 9PM GMT, the LastManStanding event is held, where all participants battle it out to be the last alive! The winner is rewarded with their own statue and a random prize!
Each Sunday at 8PM GMT - 10PM GMT is our SabukWall soloution. Every active guild from the previous Thursday is entered into this huge war, and there can be only 1 winner! The winning Guild remains in control of SabukWall until the next Sunday! The wall has some very rewarding features!
Added the above information to the main post!

Eksman.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007

I can remember playing a while ago, I quit and gave most of my kit away. Tried coming back but couldnt really get interested again. But i remember it was a wicked server when I first started.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Massacre now has the most upto date client availible for download 24/7 (1.4). This means no more waiting for the client to become availible! The place it's hosted also has a very nice speed. The 1.1 Client will still be availible if there is any problems.

New AutoPatcher! No need to mess around downloading this and downloading that when trying to patch up your client. With the new AutoPatcher, simply download 2 files, totalling 18kb, and let it patch your client for you! The AutoPatcher will be the primary patching system from now on. And means i can easily add small patches just for large events, then revert your client's back to normal.

You can find both of these now, in the Downloads section of our website.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Lottery
On Massacre, we have a Lottery system which a Ticket can be bought for 25Tokens. You may buy as many Tickets as you like, and the winners are draw Friday. The total prize Token's depends on how many Tickets are bought. There will be 3 winners every week!
Added the above information to the main post.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004

bump loads more should play tbh gr8 server gr8 community come play v good server

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

good luck with the server i know you have put a lot of hard work in to this

lif

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

good luck with the server i know you have put a lot of hard work in to this

lif
I think lucks a bit late, its been running nearly 19 months :P

But thanks.

madone said:
bump loads more should play tbh gr8 server gr8 community come play v good server
Thanks for the kind words. Massacre is, kind of like marmite :P

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004

looking forward to trying this out, jst started download hole client got 1 hour left, is there bitter rivals on this server, please say yes!!

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004

doesnt seem to be doing anything after i type password in

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Does not seem to be any problem with the server. And yes, there is quite alot of rivalry.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton

Does not seem to be any problem with the server. And yes, there is quite alot of rivalry.
Great Server, decided to re-join. Forgot how much I missed it. Download was quick, the extracting was really slow. Next time just convert to .RAR please :)

But love the hate within it, and the PKing.

/GoD

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Great Server, decided to re-join. Forgot how much I missed it. Download was quick, the extracting was really slow. Next time just convert to .RAR please :)

But love the hate within it, and the PKing.

/GoD
Aye the Exe is packed tight. I'm glad you rejoined. Hope you enjoy your stay.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

i shall be playing this server once again... is server down or up?

/ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.