Massacre 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Re: - Massacre 1.9 -

Of course. Are you having difficulty?

I have a problem, the ugly font. Its barely readable and makes me want to not play, is there anyway to change it to the old europe mir2 standard? I have downloaded your font files from forums, but that didn't fix it. :cray:

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

I have a problem, the ugly font. Its barely readable and makes me want to not play, is there anyway to change it to the old europe mir2 standard? I have downloaded your font files from forums, but that didn't fix it. :cray:
Yes, I have the same problem and have not been able to find a fix. I've gotten used to it now, although I agree it's annoying. It does not affect all usersa though. The Fonts on my PC changed when i started using a different version of Windows XP, I place blame on that, but am unsure where it stems from.

I would be very happy if you found a fix though.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006

-.- logged on today and found out that i needed to mail pravus to get my account out of limbo so to speak :P

abit dodgey but what the hell, worth it i suppose

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom

Hmm, the autopatcher doesn't work and I can't see any maps.. It's saying "Kaoripatchlist down or file not found":(.
Is there another link to map downloads?

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

-.- logged on today and found out that i needed to mail pravus to get my account out of limbo so to speak :P

abit dodgey but what the hell, worth it i suppose
My community find it fun to create a new character to walk around in town fights to cause murder to other players. Something which i do not like. The accounts are slowly being reduced, and the meassure to have all accounts enabled on the merit of the person applying is proving to work well. I appologise for the inconvienience caused, but its in aid of your protection whilst playing.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Hmm, the autopatcher doesn't work and I can't see any maps.. It's saying "Kaoripatchlist down or file not found":(.
Is there another link to map downloads?
I've tried my auto patcher and it seems to be working well. Make sure you're trying to patch a 1.9 client, and also that your auto patcher files are in the root folder of your client (with the exe). Failing that the 1.4 client is availible on my website, simply download and run the auto patcher in it to patch it to the current 1.5 version of Massacre.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006

+ you might not have Java. im sure you need it for the auto patcher to run.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007

My community find it fun to create a new character to walk around in town fights to cause murder to other players. Something which i do not like. The accounts are slowly being reduced, and the meassure to have all accounts enabled on the merit of the person applying is proving to work well. I appologise for the inconvienience caused, but its in aid of your protection whilst playing.

that wasnt working btw. was still loads of jipos with names like jighfdg running round with no kit on w8ting for some 1 to fw.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Just patched Massacre up again and added some new features/changes.

These are the patch notes for patch 1.6:

New level 72 cave
Slave Cave V2 has been added to Trevor. Its the first RB cave to be added to Trevor so you're lucky i did not make you run anywhere. To enter the cave you will need to standard SlaveTicket. The mobs inside give 370k Exp and have a small chance of dropping a SlaveSpirit, which can be used inside the cave to spawn a SlaveKingSprt, which has the first drop file to include level 76 kit, it will also include a new lv78 armour, which is an upgrade from the lv75.

Palace Teleport
A new NPC in Past Bichon town has been added to allow Palace owners to move directly to their Palace, as long as they have their Key of course.

New DelMonte Options
The NPC which stores Fruits in Palaces has now been coded to accept SlaveTickets and BenedictionOils.

DelMonte in Atlantis
As it says on the tin really... A DelMonte NPC is now availible for people who have completed the Gladiator Quest.

Removal of Group Cave
This short lived cave has now been removed due to lack of interest. The cave was taking up too much spawn space for it not to be used, with its removal i free up over 1200 mobs.

Addition of Group Challenge
To replace the Group Cave, this new challenge can be played with 3 people. The challenge has 15 rounds, each round consist's of killing a boss in a challenge room. The first boss has the power and strength of a DarkDevil, and each stage the boss will get harder. You will be rewarded with Tokens at stage 5 and 10, also on completion of the challenge. As well as the final boss having a drop file which contains 2 new items. A non repairable, low dura Clear and TeleportRing.

New items/Maps
Within the patch you had to download were 5 new weapons and 3 new armors. Including 21 new maps for future use.

Level 72 Weapons
The level 72 wepons have had a skin change in this patch. All 3 weapons are brand new and have never been used before.

New Quest
Sadly not a new quest for existing players, but a new quest for 'new' players. Its an exploratory quest to introduce the new players to Massacre, and rewards with Exp.

Sabuk and Mud Wall
Mud Wall has now been locked to level 45 players and above only. The town has everything BW has, so i do not see why players cannot use this town as a main and fight there. It has more space and less archers. Sabuk Wall has now been removed from all Trevors bar the Murder Island Trevor. There will be an NPC in MW sz to teleport to SW, however it can only be used during war time for non SW holders, SW holders can use it at any time. When it is non war time it will teleport SW members to the palace, but in war tie will teleport them outside the gates. Murder Island has now been made a fight zone as its the only place you can still teleport to SW from. These new meassures will eliminate all grief play from SW Wars. SW Teleports have also been removed.

Open Accounts
I have decided to make it free to create characters again. With the new MW meassures, i would expect the current players to be able to avoid greif themselves. However if grief still happens screen shot it and send to me and the usual punishment will apply.

Gold, Gold and more Gold
Gold drops have been increased in all mobs in the MinoTaurLord room. Also 'boom' monsters in the PB 70 cave have had their gold drops increased by a huge amount.

SW Levelling
To conpencate for lv45+ only at SW. The levelling area has had a big Exp increase, the mobs will now give 36k a mob. The spawn times are no quicker and there will be much more mobs.

Spelltastic
I understand that FS is a rare spell, and that RB do need to be rewarded. So i have made some changes to FS, it will now be stronger. MT will now be a little less powerful. MT should still be a little more powerful than FS, but the range on FS makes up for that. For warriors, i have increased the power of HeavenBlast, this is due to the levelling aspect missing from Paralysis. For Taos i have slightly increased the power of SoulFireBall. (All spell changes have been changed and are no tested. I simply did not have time as i still had alot to complete, so the changes were made server side, but not tested ingame. Because of this the spell power levels are still subject to change.)

Event to celebrate
Feb's event is here this week to celebrate the new patch. There is an Event cave to enter via the NPC in WT KR. And 3 weapons and 3 armors to find. The weapons are clones of MirSwords but have higher luck values, and the new level 80 weapon skins. The armors are the new level 80 armors, and have very good stats. They are all repairable and will be ingame for 1 week.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

I know alot of people were put off by the Egyptian community on Massacre due to their exsessive 'unsporting' behaviour, with noob characters/cheating/griefing. But just letting people know that systematically banning Egyptian IP ranges after every occurence of rule breaking has left very little Egyptian players able to connect. That coupled with the recent exploitation bans has forced the Egyptians to move on. So if they were the reason you did not play the best 1.9 server around, why not come and rejoin!

ALETIER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2008

No Egyptians left Come and play more ppl xDwould b gurd (Y)

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007

was to late imo. Back when server had its peek with 70-80 ppl on daily and u had a good 40/50 of them british that was the time to get rid of the jipos. we no u said get proof but why shld ppl who just wanna play mir and have fun have to go out there way to catch cheaters? and it is same for u as in the case of y shld u have to be on 24/7 to catch them cheating. you shld of just banned them along time ago once u started getting complaints about them and it wasnt just complaints frm one grp of ppl it was 99% of british population playing the game. it was simple to see imo. they all in a net cafe playing server. one cheats and the whole net cafe wld benifit. one chara gets banned but they have used the exploit to lvl up others and get items ect and coz of this u lost alot of good honest players and i doubt many will come back.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

How many people at evening play this server now?

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire

Running for 2 weeks will be a new style event to replace the Candy/Lolly event. In the first week you have a chance to secure yourself access to an increased Exp cave for the second week! And there are even bonus Exp events for new players. All the details will be ingame Friday! I won't give too much away here, but it will be a rather large event you won't want to miss out on! See you there.

Mike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2007

Getting this error after using MassacreLedu.exe... It opens the program, this appears, I get a brief look at the login screen and it closes. I'm not using the client, but I do have the .exe file.

Thanks
errormsgax7.gif

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

gna give it ago th me thinks as all other servers boring hell outa meh

Status
Not open for further replies.