DistantSoulMates Woool

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You can download the latests woool client and do it yourself, but i know you will give up when you need to rip them to MIR so it's pointless.

no point to rip to mir atm cuz sql editer dont gave placements

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
no point to rip to mir atm cuz sql editer dont gave placements

Oh yer, told you it was crappy editor =/.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on what they would like to see in the server? I don't think you will ever need to worry about new maps mobs and items, we have enough of all that to last until 100+ and not seeing the same map or monster more then once in your little travels. What did people like in 1.8 and would you like it in the new server or what did you dislike about 1.8 and wouldn't like to see it in the new version.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
id like to see better exp and more cash drops... the old server was too slow :)... if its already been mentioned before then my bad :P

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Is this server online still. its been too long since i played woool.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Unfortunately I think they hit a snag in development again.

GrimCrim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
no news on server then??? i miss playing woool, was a gd game

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just contacted Rainbow group to see whats happening with the new SQL setup and the engine, just waiting for a reply.

I not touched the server for a while because i went on QQ everyday for atleast 4 months and not a word from rainbow about what was happening, well they told me stuff but that was about the Chinese development of things, am hoping they sorted bugs and ready to start with the translations in Engine and if thats the case they good, then i would need to fix stuff with files and get a client translator in to work on that side of things.

Update when ever i hear anything.

DrDeath86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2011
sounds good hope rainbow sort it fast been a long time since i played, just wonna get bk to playin a tao with good looks n skills

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
this is bullcrapo. whos got something that works ffs? upload a working copy and lets work from there,,,,,,, mind you if you own a smartphone like android or iphone, i would suggest using an app called CamDictionary so you can translate craap yourself ingame.... how i play the reaal asian servers

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
this is bullcrapo. whos got something that works ffs? upload a working copy and lets work from there,,,,,,, mind you if you own a smartphone like android or iphone, i would suggest using an app called CamDictionary so you can translate craap yourself ingame.... how i play the reaal asian servers

Working versions released, no one can be bothered working on them. Mick released his files and only 1 server used them.

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
Server is pretty much ready to go but without the engine translations we can't open it, it's all down to Rainbow now.
Hello,Sanity,I found distantsoulmates forum was offline,can u send me Mates woool 1.8 files?I find them for about 2 years.thx

---------- Post Merged at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Server is pretty much ready to go but without the engine translations we can't open it, it's all down to Rainbow now.
Hello,Sanity,I found distantsoulmates forum was offline,can u send me Mates woool 1.8 files?I find them for about 2 years.thx

---------- Post Merged at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:47 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:47 PM ----------

killauk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2012
i mite have the client somewere on disc will have to check tho

Last edited: