smoochy boys on tour

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
the ones on the webpage are old now for the newest links (client/patches) use his forum

lif

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
hello all i was wanderin if there is anyone out thjere that can give me a high lvl chara that they don't want anymore.

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
a played woool befor a like to play it agen but a go on the web site and a cont get on forum and theres no way to down load it :mooned:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
to bad not many play this server no more was great server now when i go on no1 ever on O_o

Dsm is a great server, And i don't understant why there is no one playing anymore.. Its been out for long long time and i car't see new players wanting to join because it been out so long. Shame

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
If you want to download mates woool, be quick about it, micks put up the patch for few days.. go to the distantsoulmates forums, and download it.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Anyone that joins the forum must use a VALID email and verify the verification email sent to you via the forum or account will NOT work !

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
the forum or site isnt working and i need istructions it had on the site

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
whats the average usercount ???

might come back :)

edit - ouchhh , 0 urscount >.< if there was some 1 online 2 lvl me a lil bit id d/l and join >.<

Last edited: