DistantSoulMates Woool

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
if some1 needs some help i can pop ingame to give you some items,show you arround ect.
Add me to messenger.
[email protected]

Little Elly, can you even get in game or was it just a charecter bann?

Same goes for me, am not on much and i got too much crap on my Charecters so if anyone needs items just let me know. Unless your name is Tai then you can suck my balls ;)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Little Elly, can you even get in game or was it just a charecter bann?

Same goes for me, am not on much and i got too much crap on my Charecters so if anyone needs items just let me know. Unless your name is Tai then you can suck my balls ;)

Don't worry I don't play woool. What, did you think I wouldn't read this or something?

Tit.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't worry I don't play woool. What, did you think I wouldn't read this or something?

Tit.

So why sign up to distant soul mates forum? so you can just act like a prik there too?

Tit.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So why sign up to distant soul mates forum? so you can just act like a prik there too?

Tit.

I'll sign up wherever I like, numbnuts. You're the only one who acts like a prick atm and it's getting old. **** off back to ragezone you mong.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I'll sign up wherever I like, numbnuts. You're the only one who acts like a prick atm and it's getting old. **** off back to ragezone you mong.

I hope it makes you feel tough giving **** on forums mate :) Why always **** off back to Ragezone anyway? Is that all you can say?. fs man get a ****ing life you little gimp.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You're so easily wound up it's funny. I give **** to people who deserve it. Like you with your faggoty little comments about everything. Cry good about it yeah.

Why always **** off back to ragezone? Because you can't seem to take a hint. Pricks like you are welcome there. Not so much here.

Now how about you stop makin annoying posts about me and grow up a little, you epic, epic twat.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You're so easily wound up it's funny. I give **** to people who deserve it. Like you with your faggoty little comments about everything. Cry good about it yeah.

Why always **** off back to ragezone? Because you can't seem to take a hint. Pricks like you are welcome there. Not so much here.

Now how about you stop makin annoying posts about me and grow up a little, you epic, epic twat.

LOL you really think you wound me up? Your the one with all the swearing comments, almost crying sometimes. Stop making annoying post about you wtf? lol your not that special yet mate.

I really do think you need to go see someone about your issue with Ragezone because your starting to worry me a little. Get a life and stop crying on forums little boy.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol Pretending you're NOT wound up. That's even better. You clearly are because you're so serious about it. Just look at the post above.

You do keep making posts about me and it's beginning to get annoying tbh. Have you got some sort of problem? You don't even know me, get over it.

You can't come up with one decent comeback so why do you even bother? Every time you call people "kids" and "little boys". There's nothing remotely original about you. You're nothing I haven't seen before. Just another crychild.

Jog on, ass hat...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol Pretending you're NOT wound up. That's even better. You clearly are because you're so serious about it. Just look at the post above.

You do keep making posts about me and it's beginning to get annoying tbh. Have you got some sort of problem? You don't even know me, get over it.

You can't come up with one decent comeback so why do you even bother? Every time you call people "kids" and "little boys". There's nothing remotely original about you. You're nothing I haven't seen before. Just another crychild.

Jog on, ass hat...

Yeah i got problem with you, every thread which is made you got a post some where inside, NOTHING to do with topic, but you always got have a word to say, normaly giving someone **** because if you do that outside in the real world you would most likely get your ars raped, so you do it here where no one can touch you.

But the comments you call me LOL and you say i come out with are bad comments. *ass hat* you make me laff.

Wounder how your school days where like. Its ok Tai am here for you *Hugg*.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If I post in a topic that has nothing to do with it then it's because some jacked up fag like you has decided to have a pop at me. Deal with it.

My school days, though nothing to do with you, were the best days of me life. Thanks for asking?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If I post in a topic that has nothing to do with it then it's because some jacked up fag like you has decided to have a pop at me. Deal with it.

My school days, though nothing to do with you, were the best days of me life. Thanks for asking?

Erm no. Its either me or bestbet or what ever his name is, posts then you got to have a crack.

Now shut up and walk.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh he's finally caught on.

Does it not occur to you that that's because you're both in the same league as each other?

Shut up and walk...lol. Get ****ed.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh he's finally caught on.

Does it not occur to you that that's because you're both in the same league as each other?

Shut up and walk...lol. Get ****ed.

Hating people online is sad, am sorry, Seriously Tai get a life.

Been ****ed, your turn.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hating people? You think I hate you? Oh do get your head out your arse man. In order to hate you, I'd have care.

As I've already said, you're just another nob to flame.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hating people? You think I hate you? Oh do get your head out your arse man. In order to hate you, I'd have care.

As I've already said, you're just another nob to flame.

Your not even worth flaming. You lose now suush :)

*Sanity awaits Tai's smart ars comments*

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
"You lose" generally means that I haven't.

Therefore, you lose.

Oh and you could use an English class or two if you get the time.