Welcome To DevilWish 1.9 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
yes the server is still online lag due the fact server is using my daughters hdd as server 1 died and my daughters pc gave up too , so she has 3rd party use on server but she only plays here and there working on saving up for lapy for her so its only temp

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
server down for good now? i been waiting 3-4days for it to come back online but its still down time 2 move server o isit coming back up soon?

DevilWish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2006
27/02/07 - Server Seems to be Online
as i said in my old post server is currently been used by my daughter but 2 more weeks she gets her new lapy i have the server bkup and running it be the last chance to see if enough bother to play it as it will be hosted 24/7 again il decide after a month then if i continue to host

DevilWish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2006
right my daughter has new lapy now so i have got the server bk up , play it don't play it its your choice but if you do make sure you have fun! if not enough interest in it about a week IL pull it down i'm not as up to date as others there I'm not in no competition just for fun nothing to be altered or added play it as is.

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
grate server try to log on this week but am very busy in work not sure if i can :( but love to get playing it agen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.