No more name changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Due to the uprise in name changes over the last few weeks we have decided to not allow name changes any more. The only reason people want there name to be changed is to either hide something, or pretend to be someone there not. This is just a friendly notice to say no more name changes :).

/Haz

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Aww =(.
Tbh, I wanted a name change because I changed my net nickname, =/.

But well, it's not the end of the world. We'll live.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
-Raz0rfang- said:
But well, it's not the end of the world. We'll live.

damn it, i was hoping this wld kill you.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
damn, just when that 2 on my username was annoying me :D

But tbh it's not mods faults people chose wrong names or what not, it's a waste of their time changing names.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Hazuki said:
Errm no, no name chances means NO!

/Haz

Can Admins/SMods/Mods get name changes still?

Name changes dont exactly take that much time and if there was a anouncement page which just stated who changed names then people wouldnt be able to do it to get a ''new reputation''

/Tofas

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
urbanfox said:
He has laid down a rule, no reason to keep hounding him to change it.

well since i did ask for a name change befor the rule was made and still not allowed one then, i can carry on hounding him since i got rejected then, and when my request was firstly made was in the time of there not being and ruling them my request still is legable for the old rules. :bounce:

And it was only a question, just the reason given for making a rule agaisnt it seems it should be applied for mods and normal members as both could want a new 'reputation'

/Tofas

- I know mods/supermods/admins are excempt from rules but your avatar is really annoying at the size it is, do you really feel the need for it to change the size of the side bar to fit your avatar in?

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Stop moaning, I say no to everyone, deal with it. No means No, not "keep hounding someone till they say yes". If i find your name changed somehow, I will ban you :D

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Dataforce baby u know you would change my name in return of sexual favours but lets shhh yeh? ;) :D

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Dataforce said:
Stop moaning, I say no to everyone, deal with it. No means No, not "keep hounding someone till they say yes". If i find your name changed somehow, I will ban you :D

That ban also for the person who does the name change? lol

/Tofas

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Tofas said:
well since i did ask for a name change befor the rule was made and still not allowed one then, i can carry on hounding him since i got rejected then, and when my request was firstly made was in the time of there not being and ruling them my request still is legable for the old rules. :bounce:

And it was only a question, just the reason given for making a rule agaisnt it seems it should be applied for mods and normal members as both could want a new 'reputation'

/Tofas

- I know mods/supermods/admins are excempt from rules but your avatar is really annoying at the size it is, do you really feel the need for it to change the size of the side bar to fit your avatar in?

Since it is enforced NOW, you have nothing else to talk about.

Why yes, yes I do.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Wasn't trying to be 'clever' was a joke but hey whatever.

How it warrented a warning i do not no, it wasn't a flame..American's always do things bigger i aint commenting on weight or whatever you asumed i was refering too.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Tofas said:
That ban also for the person who does the name change? lol

/Tofas

Seeing as only admins can do it, and i like all the admins, no :P

However i shall ban accounts who have a name change, and if i have to, hax them to be non-unbannable :P

Status
Not open for further replies.