RaGEZONE Presents - High Rate 1.9 | 100mbit | Longterm | Fun

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
server closed, files are for sale, pm me to purchase.

Attachments

• AutoPatch.rar
    25.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Features of the server

Command system

- @help type @help ingame for a list of commands that can be used during the game at any time (if unlocked on selective commands!) a list is included below

Quote:
@holydeva
- spawns deva
@sabukhome
- takes sabuk leaders to their castle
@caerhome
- takes caerphilly leaders to their home
@gamepoints
- displays current gamepoints obtained
@pkpoints
- displays pk points obtained
@roll
- rolls dice
@revival
- use revival viel
@save
- save pet (bonelord
@mygold
- shows your gamegold
@event
- teleport to event map

list of commands to spawn slaves
@wizslave , @taoslave , @warslaveweak , @warslavemed , @warslavehard , @warslavehero , @warslavedivine , @holytaoslave

you may change your hair style ingame via these commands
@sethair1 , @sethair2 , @sethair3 , @sethair 4

Standard

- Gamepoint For every X minute you are in certain king or boss areas, you are asigned one or more gamepoint, gaining X amount of these points then can be spent via the gamepoint manager in bichon wall! This is a unique system to ragezone which no server currently uses!

- Wings which act as bonus stat's to all levels , each class has a specially designed wing with random colours closable

- Horses which can be unlocked through a quest at any level , many different horses with many different colours

- Hair Go bald or go long, change your hair to change your personality, at a small price

- Name Colour dont be like everyone else, change your name colour to express yourself, all for free!

- Weapon renaming Something your weapon just has the same name as everybody else, spice it up with a custom name, i always wanted a chicken slayer!

- Global Shout Selling an item? Recruting for a guild or need someon to chat too? Use our global shout feature to do such thing.

- Multiple armours For every level you are your armour will be unique, if its level 1, 7, 11, 22, 33 or 40 + each armour will be unique to show off your level, we currently use EI armours as our level 33 armours and also include the Heaven and Dragon robes with full wings and OmaKingRobe (RaGEZONE name Jinchon).

Advanced

- Yado The master crafter of legend of Mir, designed many great such as the Mir Sword and Dragon slayer, he lends his experience to you with many many many quests which will challenge yourself, friendship and leadership skills, Yado is truly a one of a kind!

- Slaves During the course of game play, you can unlock a Slave, this slave which can be created from several materials in game will aid your levelling, but given the gender of yourself will be the gender of your slave, sharing items with your slave is important, as you will need to buy a separate kit for your slave, each class has its own special slave. Warriors have the ability to upgrade they're slaves through higher level for maximum performance, once again, another unique aspect of our game. A new recent addition for Level 44 warriors has also been added, called Heros! New feature:: Warriors now have a divine slave at level 50 whilst taoists can gain a HolyTaoSlave at level 45

- Caerphilly Castle For those who think Sabuk is just too old then Caerphilly Castle is for you, Our second conquest area is one of welsh pride, the Castle which is many hundreds of years old can be captured through our special system.

- Guild Territorys Every guild ingame can have its own territory, a territory is like a home, once purchased your given shops, trainers, personal teleporters, master recalls and a guild decoration system. Now includes a personal guild mine for safe mining to obtain gold!

- Challange System Once you reach level 35 you can unlock the challange npc. This game requires more tactics over kit when you are challanged against some of the most intense monsters ingame, each room is designed to kill you in many more ways than one, prove your strengh, complete this and recieve a very worth prize!.

- Rando Pet Sometimes it feels good to be able to relax and have a pet, especially when its a gamble to which pet you recieve, RandoPet does just that, give you a random pet for a small fee.

- Evolution Temple RaGEZONES highlight feature, 23 floors of doom, new skinned monsters, a hell of allot of maps, just pure carnage, this is one fantastic area you will always want to visit, but level 45+ entry only.!

- KillCount a special system which has the ability to count the number of pks per spree!

- master/ servant another unique ragezone ability! using these system similar to the husband and wife marriage system, this allows one person to be the master and recall the slave, the benefit between this is that this allows you to recall your servant into boss areas and display their cordinates at any time!

Also includes

RevivalViel - On death you can revive yourself back to life with a revival viel, the must have item on all journeys!

Phantom forest - the forest of the phantoms, also home to the evilsquid, this one is not for an amature.

Ant cave - Just when you thought it could not get any more scary, these ants have made their way into ragezone mir2, and they love to take a bit out of anyone who comes close.

West_Bichon - Can be located via west of bichon province or teleportable, home of the Yimoogi family, the boss the giant Yimoogi and the
baby's and followers, the Yimoogis are much to be feared, of course, it will be no easy task.

Frozen Temple - The temple of the frozen gods, home of many many secrets, this place is not for the weak at heart.

Lost Ship - A tragic accident left the souls of those onboard trapped and now roam free on the deck searching for people to feed on.

Jinchon Temple - Feared by all at osiris province, its power is just not to be messed with, all those who enter , never leave, fear the Jinchon Captain, he's far too powerful.

Numa Temple - Home of the Numas, very powerful masters which show no mercy to anyone.(now 100% working)

Low Level Cave - Three caves, one for each class, designed to give aid to level 22, expect allot of monkey business here.

Fox Lands - Home of the fox's, cute but dangerous creatures controlled by the spirits of the dead elders (orbs) and watched over by the mutants, this map is visually fantastic.

Ogre Maps - The home of the OmaKing and ogres, a very tough map made for level 40+, this is not for the weak, the OmaKing is one of the most ruthless monsters ever to step foot in mir.

- Slave rental You may rent a temp slave via the top of bichon storage for a small fee, these slaves do not have the strengh as the quest slave but are useful for showing off items or giving a little leveling boost.

EvilMir - The monster that set the standard, the hardest monster in MIR history, currently undefeated, who can stop this big red dragon?.

MultiKill - The multikill quest, a serious of quests designed to test strengh, determination and will power.

rock paper scissors - located in bichon, play a game of rock paper scissors against the npc or a friend, a great way to gamble with a friend, i call rock!.

Spells
Sadly warriors have no new spells, but slaves make up for this, taoists have Holy Deva with TBOLT function, Purifaction, Mass Poison and more, while wizards have Flame Disrruption, Frost Crunch and more.

Duel Summons! - Taoists have the ability to summon two pets ! Current combos inc (2x skele, 2x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x shinsu, 1x skele + 1x deva, 1x shinsu + 1x deva)

Special Devas! - Now at level 42 , 43 and 44, the Devas will become much stronger with the actual level colours.

Item Crafting and Orbs! - A new system is ingame where you can recieve a shell and merge this in with a P15 blackironore which gives a gem, these gems then can be melted into items (rings, necks, helms) to give additional stats, but can break the item....

Taoist slaves! - Taoists now have the ability to upgrade their slaves at level 45 , giving a rich dark black colour name with intense strengh, a must have for any taoist.

Castle leader teleporting! - Castle leaders of sabuk or caerphilly can use an advanced group teleporter in their palace (if grouped) which takes them to over 40 different locations!!

Orbs do the exact same except they require no crafting and do not break the item, but the success rate is still fairly low!.

Also , a custom designed gui, made by me, just for RaGEZONE, you will not find this anywhere else other than RaGEZONE!

Last edited:

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
I downloaded, played and got bored at a low level because I had done so much on the old server.

Making 2 servers was a mistake in my opinion for the eason that people who already worked hard are
most likely going to try the fast server and explore RaGEZONE more and eventually get bored quicker.
But if you had kept just one server you may have let people "enjoy" RaGEZONE mir a little better.

I'm in a weird mood and feel like typing alot and also a tad tired.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Low rate- Dedicated gamers
High rate- Lesser dedicated players and some what lazy.

Works out better IMO.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lol im actually playing this im lvl 44 and as most of u probly know i dont normally play mir but this does own :P 1st time playin a rz server so its all new and all good fun. thanks mental advise this for every 1 what a sucess ;) n1

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
gonna download this, always wanted to try ragezone, but not got time to play low rate servers

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
i think spells should be reduced to match the speed ppl are lvling at, its silly being lvl 40 and having lvl 0 flame sword

/CableDude

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
not in the sense where your to lazy to even level your own spells dispite having the high exp, just annoys me.

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
MentaL said:
not in the sense where your to lazy to even level your own spells dispite having the high exp, just annoys me.

its not that im too lazy to level them...skills like FS you lvl when u hunt, rather than sit at trainer for hours...and while using it, mine is level 1 at lvl 40...on normal rate it would be fine, but im lvling faster than my skills are

also the time i get on mir, i wanna spend playing rather than lvling skills...i cant leave comp on or anything like others >.<

/CableDude

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
no affence mental but how can u say this is x30 exp kinda slow leveling ingame for sayin its x30 im only tryin this out because i keep getting told by my freinds to come and play it

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
why do i say its x30? Because it is x30 and that bigrats give 56k exp, ogres give over 100k exp and mobs in evo give over 250k exp.. thats why i say its 30k..

Status
Not open for further replies.