RaGEZONE Presents - High Rate 1.9 | 100mbit | Longterm | Fun

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfacetm

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 25, 2004
some broadband companies offer a download speed boost. my connection is 6mbs. and when i dload i get speeds up to 2,000kbs/sec

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
When i had 2mb, the fastest speed i managed to get was 240kb/s, and thats with download manager(s).

400-500kb/s is not possible on 2mb, because if it was, there would be no point upgrading to 4-6mb broadband like i did :P

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
some broadband companies offer a download speed boost. my connection is 6mbs. and when i dload i get speeds up to 2,000kbs/sec

Lets see......

BT Sells 2mbit... standard speed 220KB.
(name) Sells 2mbit .. standard speed 440kb

No, that does not work, if your ADSL is 2mbit limited, that is because your exchange can only handle that amount of data!.....

Im on 8mbit on pipex max... now.... to get a speed of 2,000kb on 6mbit is impossible, the only way is the first 10 seconds of downloading which is not even a real figure.... why would a company intentially use their additional resources on giving a boost to which your line cannot handle.

Stop making stuff up.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Lets see......

BT Sells 2mbit... standard speed 220KB.
(name) Sells 2mbit .. standard speed 440kb

No, that does not work, if your ADSL is 2mbit limited, that is because your exchange can only handle that amount of data!.....

Im on 8mbit on pipex max... now.... to get a speed of 2,000kb on 6mbit is impossible, the only way is the first 10 seconds of downloading which is not even a real figure.... why would a company intentially use their additional resources on giving a boost to which your line cannot handle.

Stop making stuff up.

Hmmm, but i can get 4000kb/s on 4.5mb broadband now oO, i just got this thing called "speed your broadband with this ultimate hax0r".

Or am i just liein...? :eek:

As Mentals said, its impossible to have 6mb broadband which is the speed of almost 8mb, it just wouldnt work out.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
na m8 im not lie'ing and i have no need to. im on 2mb NTL BroadBand. i can get upto 500kbs on a download if it's a good download location if not it goes to around 200-250kbs NTL has to be the best Internet providor in the UK

/ancient

Last edited:

evil2man

LOMCN n00bie
May 20, 2005
Dont play then, simple as.
dude u need to do sumin to the server dunno some kind of event try get ppl to play it agen like wen it first came out people couldnt get enough of it :D plzzz sort this great server out it used to b awesome ....

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just wondering about the server count... its says 0 on the first page.
Is that correct or is that buggered :err: because I would have thought that some people would be playing it.

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
Just wondering about the server count... its says 0 on the first page.
Is that correct or is that buggered :err: because I would have thought that some people would be playing it.

bugged offcorse...........

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
when you releasing your source then boyo? GPL is invalid, as their stealing files themselves, theygot no right to use the gpl ;) hehehe.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol, source will be provided upon release of DC, not that it would be of any use but we must supply a working copy to those who request it but since we are not releasing yet it doesn't need to be handed out ^.^

I've started on ADMs source no GPL there =p

Can i ask, you say the server will have unseen spells and awsome features is TD coding unique stuff for you?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
May i ask why you care, i aint posted on nout in regards to dc, including the little .virus scam and of course nicks constant bragging, just do your server and just go away lol... this post be deleted anyways shortly by staff.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Just wondered if you were intending to stay 100% euro or customize the features it has thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.