Cave Teleport npc For 3g

smoochy boys on tour

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
please could any 1 release a cave teleport npc and u will have a new mir3g to play on :agree:

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Is it not easy to just look for caves youself? and get some server experiance, people like me and other server owners dont spend an hour'ish (maybe diff to other people) making one to just hand to someone else, stop been lazy.

/Stan

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Word you looking for is LEECH - grab some files, get it running and join the ranks of yet another 1000000x Server online with no much changed from the original LS set i Dished out - come on man, a Cave Teleporter has been done 1000x before - think of something exciting for once !!

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
Demonic said:
- think of something exciting for once !!

Sorry .. But how about make one Npc that Let player vs player ? teleport to a room and give 1 tt and Mininum 2 player or Grp as 3 on 3 ? ... Winner get FP ? Lol sound stupid huh .. lol just telling out .. :brows:

Upvote 0

Karl_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2006
Word you looking for is LEECH - grab some files, get it running and join the ranks of yet another 1000000x Server online with no much changed from the original LS set i Dished out - come on man, a Cave Teleporter has been done 1000x before - think of something exciting for once !!
Lol he asked for one thing, thats what this froum is about? you flamed in a nice way.. but flamed how nevertheless... so plaz dont say ANYTHING negetive on peoples thread's tbh.. kaykay =o

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Lol he asked for one thing, thats what this froum is about? you flamed in a nice way.. but flamed how nevertheless... so plaz dont say ANYTHING negetive on peoples thread's tbh.. kaykay =o

I shall post what the hell I like tbh....

Making A cave Teleporting is SOOO simple and is Even the same as you would do on say Mir2 for example, so its not like its rocket science now is it..

1. Use GM to find out Map , X&Y of where you want this NPC to send you.
2. Look at how the Teleport Stone Moves a person to said Place.
3. Write a Simple script to take money or whatever and then Move to Map, X, Y.

Be carefull what you write back is all I am saying kk.

Upvote 0