Mir 3 - LS3G Chinese

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
I've just recently started back here at LOMCN after a long break and have forgotten a lot of the 'basics'. I am trying to set up my server and on LS (Denomics site) it states that you edit the !setup.txt with an editor. The one provided doesn't work... I've replaced the Envir with Demonic's so its understandable.

Also I have named all of the databases in SQL in LOWERCASE so account looks like 'account' and 'conlog' 'manage' etc. Does this matter? (When setting up i've done this everywhere).

When starting the curledragonmir3g.exe

I get;

ready to load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
loading string resource...
String resource loaded.
13:24:44:Read Emergency Map : [0] 458,398
13:24:44:starttimer exception...

Last edited:

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
to use the !setup.txt editor, rename the application that is provided, and just remove the chinese letters from the programs name. That should start it up.

i believe start timer exceptions are incorrect ips (either db/or files)

/cheekyvimto

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
turboshandy said:
to use the !setup.txt editor, rename the application that is provided, and just remove the chinese letters from the programs name. That should start it up.

i believe start timer exceptions are incorrect ips (either db/or files)

/cheekyvimto
It's working now, but it's gone weird...

I edited the paths it's asking for and now its replaced it with G>XHW7C)GlmjawaXWl instead of C:\LS 3G Chinese

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Amenovis said:
Not working for me...Usually does though o.O

ready to load ini file..
!setup.txt loaded..
loading string resource...
String resource loaded.
14:24:57:Read Emergency Map : [0] 458,398
14:24:57:starttimer exception...
loading client version information..
Loading client version information failed. check !setup.txt -> [setup] -> clientfile1,..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
that the starttimer exception is directly behind the emergency map say me u havent change the map info .txt i have post a thread u can dl it look some posts befor same thread.

that the client is failed shows two possibilitys the first u havent used the client that demonic had included and if u use it u must change at the side from kaori (BTW i have test it the Link works fine)

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Amenovis said:
that the starttimer exception is directly behind the emergency map say me u havent change the map info .txt i have post a thread u can dl it look some posts befor same thread.

that the client is failed shows two possibilitys the first u havent used the client that demonic had included and if u use it u must change at the side from kaori (BTW i have test it the Link works fine)
I think that bits sorted and the gate sort of goes up. I can't test it because I haven't changed the IP to 127.0.0.1 yet :). Will keep you updated. How do I make an account without going into the on-line thing Kaori made.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
u must go into ur sql enterprise manager to the tbl Account

click on table than also on account and than right click return all rows
the first two fields u must wrote id and pw in and u have an account

but u must start ur server new after make account in the table

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
I cannot download anything from Kaori's site. It won't display anything, so if anyone knows of any mirrors, please let me know.

Also, I've got to encrypt my IP (local) 127.0.0.1 and servername of LS (for testing) - haven't changed anything in that way but can't find a .cin file as I can't use Kaori's site.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
m8 if u go on kaoris site u find first a cin.maker there u must put in some values
first ip the both other u need for kaori ams u can let it blank at the 4 and 5 space u put in ur server name. in ur case write LS and save that to ur client folder and overwrite the old one

to change ur setup! u must look for a space to load ur old up and click on edit. if u have edited all u can save it first on desktop and than rename it to same name like the one in ur setup folder and make the same like the cin file overwrite the old one and finish

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
I can't use Kaori's site because it says 'Cannot find server'. A link given to me by H...(Admin) worked but wouldn't allow me to download...so I guess theres a problem with my Admin settings or something.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh i think it must have nothing to do with ur settings mhh i have test it again the link works and it works well. Maybe u have some kind of Blocker inside ur browser ???

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
another possibility is to change all by another one but therefor that one must know all

where is ur folder what are the path to map mapinfo and so on and the names from ur basic stditems for woodensword basicdress and so on if the other have that informations he can try to make one for u and send it u by e-mail. or another way u try to make on other pc if u have a second one

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Amenovis said:
another possibility is to change all by another one but therefor that one must know all

where is ur folder what are the path to map mapinfo and so on and the names from ur basic stditems for woodensword basicdress and so on if the other have that informations he can try to make one for u and send it u by e-mail. or another way u try to make on other pc if u have a second one
I want one made that has a LOCAL IP (127.0.0.1) and the server name as LS (which is basic).

I don't have a second PC connected to the internet.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
the mir cin isnt a problem the problem is ur setup!.txt

if u want i can make a cin for u and send via email (pm me for ur email)

the prob with the setup! that informations are needed

Description
ServerIndex
ServerNumber
ServerName <-needed
View1100X
ViewAdmission
TestServer
TestLevel
Unknown1
TestGold
TestUserLimit