Xtreme Scripting Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
After 5 successful lessons, I have decided to post a link direct to our script lessons section at our forums.
I have doubled checked with both Milo and Hazuki, and the have said it's ok to post a direct link. So here you are:

Xtreme Scripting Lessons

What does it cover?
We're taking you through the lot, starting with the Envir basics and running all the way through to advanced systems. Difficulty Ratings will be given on the title of each lesson.
Current Lessons Available:
Code:
[ Lesson 001 - A breakdown of the ENVIR structire ] - Difficulty: Noobie
[ Lesson 002 - Basic Scripting and commands ] - Difficulty: Noobie
[ Lesson 003 - More #Commands ] - Difficulty: Novice
[ Lesson 004 - <.../@function> & [@function] ] - Difficulty: Novice
[ Lesson 005 - Shops ] - Difficulty: Novice
What's the catch?
No catch, the Mir 3 Community asked for things to be shared, so xtreme's dev team are going to share there knowledge with everyone else! Hopefully this will get more Mir 3 scripters out there!

I'm new to all this, should I bother?
Absolutely! We are going from the very basics, and we will even moderate your scripts to make sure you understand each step.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask below and I will answer.

CheekyVimto on behalf of

Xtreme Team

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
The Lessons Realy better as well. If some have no knowledge about scripting that lessons are gold. So ppl if u wanna make ur own scripts for npc´s what ever u should read the lessons and u should registrated there. They are really more than helpfull for all beginners :)

Greet´s

Amenovis

Upvote 0

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
2 more lessons added, forgot to update here:

Code:
[ Lesson 006 - Flags and Quests ] - Difficulty: Intermediate
[ Lesson 007 - Variables and Advanced Functions ] - Difficulty: Advanced

Upvote 0

Feliaron

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 28, 2014
I had downloaded this guide, but wanted to know if this forum was active, to see issues relating to the scheduling of NPC.

Thanks for responding.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
I had downloaded this guide, but wanted to know if this forum was active, to see issues relating to the scheduling of NPC.

Thanks for responding.
Anything that you need to know with regards to scripting, or help with NPC then just create your own thread with the issue or question you wish to ask/know and we will try and help you out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.