Xtreme Scripting Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
After 5 successful lessons, I have decided to post a link direct to our script lessons section at our forums.
I have doubled checked with both Milo and Hazuki, and the have said it's ok to post a direct link. So here you are:

Xtreme Scripting Lessons

What does it cover?
We're taking you through the lot, starting with the Envir basics and running all the way through to advanced systems. Difficulty Ratings will be given on the title of each lesson.
Current Lessons Available:
Code:
[ Lesson 001 - A breakdown of the ENVIR structire ] - Difficulty: Noobie
[ Lesson 002 - Basic Scripting and commands ] - Difficulty: Noobie
[ Lesson 003 - More #Commands ] - Difficulty: Novice
[ Lesson 004 - <.../@function> & [@function] ] - Difficulty: Novice
[ Lesson 005 - Shops ] - Difficulty: Novice
What's the catch?
No catch, the Mir 3 Community asked for things to be shared, so xtreme's dev team are going to share there knowledge with everyone else! Hopefully this will get more Mir 3 scripters out there!

I'm new to all this, should I bother?
Absolutely! We are going from the very basics, and we will even moderate your scripts to make sure you understand each step.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask below and I will answer.

CheekyVimto on behalf of

Xtreme Team

Last edited:

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
No longer can access to this forum without an forum account now. Quite emo

---------- Post Merged at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Really cannot register even i manually access through url xD
cantregister.PNG

Upvote 0

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
After reading the thread title I got my hope up, after reading the thread contents I was disappointed.

I expected someone to be doing programming while sky diving or whilst climbing a cliff...

Reactions: Piff1
Upvote 0

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
you mean at the Xtreme Forum?
If so, can you copy and Past the lessons to this Forum?
I guess they dont wan to open this lesson again. They disabled the register account feature for the forum. What to do learn ourself

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I guess they dont wan to open this lesson again. They disabled the register account feature for the forum. What to do learn ourself

The thread is 11 years old, you're a little bit late to the party.

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
experiment thats how most of us learnt copy and paste from other scripts if u dont feel comfortable writing it out yourself theres a guide in help section with a list of all commands

Upvote 0

Salomon

LOMCN Member
Oct 25, 2019
Please, don't post in any other language than English. And if you do, at least post a translation.

Anyway, these lessons are useful for the old files that nobody uses anymore.

sorry, I am new to this community, and also learning to make a server, so I hope you can help me, I know you have a lot of experience, I hope and you also have the same desire to share that experience. Greetings and thanks

Upvote 0

Xzanidu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2019
Not sue if its really covered in this Vimto. im looking for help or a guide on how to set up the gg shop correctly IE Linking it to a payment sysytem and back to the game to give the correct account the gg just purchased.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Not sue if its really covered in this Vimto. im looking for help or a guide on how to set up the gg shop correctly IE Linking it to a payment sysytem and back to the game to give the correct account the gg just purchased.

In 2006, when this thread was made, GG didn't exist.

I suggest you make a new thread. This one is now closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.