the sadest day of my life (so far)

Join Discord

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
it was only 3 yrs ago when my nan died an was burreyed on this say and today iv got to get to the funeral of my uncle, to me this day cudnt get any pissing better for me :( . i kno i shundt rly b on lomcn but im tryin to take my mind of it b4 i burst in to tears

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
have a cigarette. cigarettes are good for this. we all have relatives that die, its a thing uve gotta get on with, no point morning all your life.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Ye man its not that bad i just class it as life pretty simple pointless process

Live > Learn > Earn > Spend > Die

Ye its basicly pointless mayaswell end it now!

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Ye its basicly pointless mayaswell end it now!
Off you go then =]

Neptune bud, We all go through it like Farril said, It's never easy or nice. You'll move on and they'll always be in your heart <3

No shame in crying... Wish you all the best today and I'm sure all your family will be comforting each other and you.

Sweetie

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 18, 2006
it was only 3 yrs ago when my nan died an was burreyed on this say and today iv got to get to the funeral of my uncle, to me this day cudnt get any pissing better for me :( . i kno i shundt rly b on lomcn but im tryin to take my mind of it b4 i burst in to tears

I feel sorry for your loss... It is good to be open about it.. even on a forum. well done and *hugs*:hug: let the tears flow.. its good to be open i.m.o releases a hell of a lot of pent up grief......

*hugs*

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I understand exactly how you feel, my step mum took her life 3 years ago last sunday. Try to rember the good times you spent together, the painwill ease with time :)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003

Be thankful you are of the small proportion of humans on this planet to show care and not be afraid to explain their emotions; I have a lot of respect for that.

It's going to be a hard day for you, you need to decide whether or not to feel sad about it or reminisce in the good times and understand that your family, no matter where they are will always care and love you. They wouldn't want you being so down, and I'm sure if they were both alive today they would tell you that.

Memories are some of the most powerful things a human can be part of, you are part of wonderful memories... try to remember them :). You have family and friends who are there for you and always will be, talk to them. You won't be alone.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
have a cigarette. cigarettes are good for this. we all have relatives that die, its a thing uve gotta get on with, no point morning all your life.

Bad advice! Cigarettes are bad.

I know how you feel, I lost my nan this year (to cancer). Just remember the good times you had, then remember they are in a better place now (and in my nans case, no longer in pain). (Assuming you believe in religion and stuff)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
i beleve in some religion. i was a v painful day a my uncle (not from the same side family as my nan) was berryed just a few steps away from my nan. it was full of emotions. just glad to have it out the way now tho.

yer like u said remeber the good times with him :) its not goning to be easy to let whats happend be forgotton well not be forgotton but eaze away with time.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
i beleve in some religion. i was a v painful day a my uncle (not from the same side family as my nan) was berryed just a few steps away from my nan. it was full of emotions. just glad to have it out the way now tho.

yer like u said remeber the good times with him :) its not goning to be easy to let whats happend be forgotton well not be forgotton but eaze away with time.

Don't take up smoking, cos the last thing you want is that to cause other people to be in the position your in now. I've had 2 family members die recently, although they werent exactly close family, and ive only met them both once.

I would say im not the sort of person to be affected by a death, but wether I could actually attend a funeral or not is another matter.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Awww hun I'm sooo proud of you. How many men can admit they cry and be proud of showing thier true feelings....not enough tbh.
This time will feel sad for you and your family, so stick together for support. Shared pain is less pain.
Someone very special in my family was taken from us by cancer last year, even though we miss her dearly we understand it was better for her to go than live a life of indiginity and pain.We think of her everyday sometimes we cry as she's no longer here but mainly we cry thinking of the wonderful times we were able to spend together.
As the old saying goes 'Life Has To Live On' but that don't mean you can't take them with you into the future.
Hun be yourself and grieve however you feel will ease your pain, time can only tell.
Anyways hope you feel better now the hard bit is over.
*HUGS*

Mia x

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Awww hun I'm sooo proud of you. How many men can admit they cry and be proud of showing thier true feelings....not enough tbh.
This time will feel sad for you and your family, so stick together for support. Shared pain is less pain.
Someone very special in my family was taken from us by cancer last year, even though we miss her dearly we understand it was better for her to go than live a life of indiginity and pain.We think of her everyday sometimes we cry as she's no longer here but mainly we cry thinking of the wonderful times we were able to spend together.
As the old saying goes 'Life Has To Live On' but that don't mean you can't take them with you into the future.
Hun be yourself and grieve however you feel will ease your pain, time can only tell.
Anyways hope you feel better now the hard bit is over.
*HUGS*

Mia x

thnx for that, that made me smile in 1 way or another :). thnx for all ur support i think im past the pain now, but the good times will keep me going.

Joopeh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2006
ImGayLolololol.

Tbh, that's the most pathetic ****test advice you can give.

Nicotine isn't a cure for anything.

Neptune, it's hard to lose someone, always is, always will be.
You just have to face it, and deal with your suffering in your own way.
Don't let people push you into opening up, because it always comes out in the wrong way.