Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
yeees lol cart w8t was very fun suver when i was playing :) u opening the same old fourms?

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
well, server is still undergoing alot of work. had to spend time finding a host service as the old host and i had a few words. cannot say how long it will take tbh but we want this up asap.

/godfather

just say iv read thru this thread since i was last active and see alot of ppl said good about server, its good to see how many of you liked it :) imo it went down as soon as "goldie" became GM, never again.:eek:

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yer, i was more of a GM than goldie, i knew more than him imo, me n bro played for like 2 months, me n bro leftt with

3X Mir Swords out of 4
2X mir Braces out of 2
1X mir boots out of 1 or 2
1X mir Belt out of 2
1X mir helm out of 2 or 3
1X mir Necky out of 1
40+ lvl 50 kit including 10 heaven boots, 9 para boots
around 500mill cash
1X OKR
1x Red fox Arm
1X Heaven Arm
Just few things :P but it was best, lvling = fun if u wanted to lvl, bosses = loads

Few Bad points i think you could edit

Exp from 50+ changed to like 220mill , i know Raven still lvled but OMG
More Leveling Areas - Make BG smaller?
Make Files small - remove any unwanted sh1t

pm me rocky for some more ideas, i think sever wud be good getting

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
suver's over now 1 care what u had m8 and you onle got good after i quit ;):P hahahaha onle joking :P

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
yer, i was more of a GM than goldie, i knew more than him imo, me n bro played for like 2 months, me n bro leftt with

3X Mir Swords out of 4
2X mir Braces out of 2
1X mir boots out of 1 or 2
1X mir Belt out of 2
1X mir helm out of 2 or 3
1X mir Necky out of 1
40+ lvl 50 kit including 10 heaven boots, 9 para boots
around 500mill cash
1X OKR
1x Red fox Arm
1X Heaven Arm
Just few things :P but it was best, lvling = fun if u wanted to lvl, bosses = loads

Few Bad points i think you could edit

Exp from 50+ changed to like 220mill , i know Raven still lvled but OMG
More Leveling Areas - Make BG smaller?
Make Files small - remove any unwanted sh1t

pm me rocky for some more ideas, i think sever wud be good getting
Who was you????? lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
well i was person in Ac100 and Amc 90,

and /fujii I didnt steal name, i fort of it by lookin @ my pc make which is fujitsu computers siemens before any1 ses

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
who where u? blaze?

n i wasnt a noob O.o, i was one of top lvls, 2nd most active top wizz, one of top 5 active players O.o and if u are blaze, me noob? who lvled u!!!! mwuahaha

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
if char reset i ainrt playing. plus fujii onli reason u had all mir items was bcuz OK was super weak at one point n u just camped it then they made it super hard wen every1 found out about it

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom
i hope it is up soon as it was one of the best Legend Of Mir 2 servers out by far. I will run a quick review on server.

I think the Legend 1.9 server was brilliant as there was lots to do and was never bored although they used basic items and probably no new items they realy pulled it off and i will credit them for that. The items was good and drops was good it didnt not have a bad thing about the items and drops. One thing i noticed there was quite alot of immature kids on there who was greedy, aragant and selfish but apart from that had a nice community. There was enough places to hunt and just had the right cap on server as you could get just the right Dc,SC or MC to kill monsters. I also liked the BG area as it had nice mobs and just the right experince and took a group to enter but per usual you had people abusing that and grouping you well you was afk and accidently left your group status on. Now i shall go onto gamemasters. I think there should be atleast 1 frequent gamemaster as there was no one to report bugs / abusive behaviour and bug exploiters.
End Report.

Overall i would give server 9/10 as there is still a bit of work to do.

P.S Hope server will be up soon and if gamemasters need help give me a private message on forum (LOMCN).

GoodLuck
/Misticolu50

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ok servers down server thread is locked.

If this ever comes back online pm me and i shall of course reopen it.

Regards
Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.