Legend - Server [ 1.9 Ledu ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
yes um, now i need some more help lol.
whenever i log out or i tele to somewhere, the screen just completely freezes and i have to manually shut the program down >.<
any tips on this one?

kk, now i have just set a new record. now whenever i log in the whole screen freezes -.-

o0 dno about the tele 1, no1s ever said tht b4.

if your talking about the login bug where u put ID+Pass in then it freezes for a bit, thts because host is on Router, just try logging in a few times tht sorts it.

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
nope, its ingame m8, i dont last more then 5 mins ingame w/o it completely freezing and not responding. and i dont last ATALL if i try to tele somewhere,
im really stumped coz thats never happened to me on any server. (and i have played alot of them according to my siggy)
And if this doesnt get sorted, im sorry but i may have to try a different server :( and i liked this one even though i only lasted 10 seconds in it.
apart from this person called bunnygirl threatening to kill me and stealing all my mobs 0.o

oh and sometimes it does do that login thing wich gets annoying lol just to say

Last edited:

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
What connection u on? Isp? i spoken to a few players about lag and they say its fine when 20 + are on, as for me i hardly lag at all and im on 1meg.

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
well i dont get any lag really unless there like a hell of alot of skills going on cos of thr sound but thats just my computter

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
This is genuinly the best online server at the moment.

great fun and what more can you ask for.

/bloodraven

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
ok
can i have you plz?

server down, well gutted.

at 5:50 Gm shouted (server down for 15 mins for reboot)

been like 45 mins now. :(

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
quick question, u banned " a " account because, they pked your noob char ( aimed at gm ) is that really a good way about going about it?
just a question =D
/Darkunit

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
quick question, u banned " a " account because, they pked your noob char ( aimed at gm ) is that really a good way about going about it?
just a question =D
/Darkunit

Erm excuse me, the only banned account that has been banned is LethalBizzle because of constant abuse towards a range of members.

why would u get banned for pking a gms noob? thats just silly.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
Erm excuse me, the only banned account that has been banned is LethalBizzle because of constant abuse towards a range of members.

why would u get banned for pking a gms noob? thats just silly.

That's exactly what i thought, but he swears, i dunno, lol, i think it was an alright server when i did play, so yeah, good luck with it " mate " ( as in don't know your name so your mate ). and ill find out his login, and we'll see if they match.
/Darkunit

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
That's exactly what i thought, but he swears, i dunno, lol, i think it was an alright server when i did play, so yeah, good luck with it " mate " ( as in don't know your name so your mate ). and ill find out his login, and we'll see if they match.
/Darkunit

Kk nps

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
can people pls ask this stuff on the legend's forum about downtime etc just makes things easy 4 gm when they are doing stuff 2 the server

thanks.

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Is there a new exe 4 it ?</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Status
Not open for further replies.