Crueldragon 3.5x cracked and working ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The chinese began posting methods early last week on how to run the loader3g and netcheck exe's which are vital for 3.5x working
For example without netcheck.exe stats will never work correctly (i.e. It was never a client side issue)

Now the files im posting are 100% chinese both client and server You can use english envir and db files etc but you must use the chinese cmlist.dat included with the client or the client will just crash (Note you can translate the cmlist.dat I just havnt)

The files work 100% and this is confirmed working on 3 different servers now (My own, Xtreme and Lostworlds)

Anyway moving on

How to get these files to work

======Once off thing===============

Chances are you dont have to do this first step but incase crueldragon3g.exe asks for a key
Load up ArmadilloCrack wait for the window to load up asking for a key and enter the following details this is a once off from now on use the run order listed below

Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

-Note- It appears that you'll be told the keys are invalid if you use win2k3 So I recommend you use XP

==========Guide====================

1: First things first right click on the start bar and click properties, make sure Group similar taskbar buttons is ticked (screenshot included incase you cant find it)
2:Load up Loader3g.exe it will load up a window and ask you to enter a serial
3:while holding ctrl make sure loader3g.exe is selected in the folder (i.e make sure the icon is selected and your holding ctrl), also make sure the folder is selected not loader3g otherwise the next step wont work.
4:While still holding ctrl right click on loader3g.exe on the start bar and select close group
5:The folder will close and loader3g should then load fully
6:Do the same for netcheck.exe

Note you do have to do this everytime but its a small price to pay for having a working 3.55 server eh :P

============Run Order==============
1.LoginSvr.exe
2.HolleyDBSvr
3-1.Netcheck
3-2.Loader3G <------Wait a little and it will auto load the main server
4.Gamegate and Selgate

So now that you have 3.5x working whats new?

Unlimited Stats and a Level cap of 1000
Armour Glows (Use the data patch included at bottom of post)
New npc commands
Dark Talismans should now work
And I assume quite a bit more

Now 3.55 is confirmed working but 3.56 is a bit touchy it seems for example the server and netcheck work fine for Derwisz's server (But he cant move ingame) but netcheck refuses to work for me.

I recommend you get 3.55 working first before you move onto 3.56

Downloads
3.55 Complete Server files + Client (CruelDragonHolley/3.55Working.rar)
3.56 Complete Server files + Client (CruelDragonHolley/CruelDragon3_Holley3.56Cracked.rar)

Enjoy guys and gals
/Milo

P.S. Im banking on the fact that one of you will be nice and translate the files for others but I guess we'll see

-Edit- Oh yes Kaspersky will claim Loader3g and Netcheck are virus's there not. Its simply the way there packed however you will have to turn off kaspersky (Or install another anti virus) in order to run them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OxxpqxxO and lina

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Jut what the mir3 community needs atm. I hope the packet data is the same, don't want to rewrite my client hehehe.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Great job MiloFoxburr and many thx for relase this info

"4:While still holding ctrl right click on loader3g.exe on the start bar and select close group" <-- even that how it's posible, but it works :)

acole83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
dose the euro mir 3 cliant from the official site work with this server file set?
also is this like the old set where ya DB is set up in SQL?
im also geussing that yas have ya own copy/version of the translations of the mapinfo.txt and other translations. just wondering if some one can like a basic copy plas as the file in the link seem to be non translated

Last edited:

Trunxsnot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
Well i can enter in game but i get Wrong client version error, any idea?
(Request guide: How to configure new client files). Thanks.

username

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
I'm surprised you didn't put your name on those server files :P like some other ppl

Nice one

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I'm surprised you didn't put your name on those server files :P like some other ppl

Nice one

What you mean by taken the files, Translating them and writing a Guide..makes you wonder why those "other" people never released any more tbh !!

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Damn very nice m8
i cant even believe my eyes:|

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Damn very nice m8
i cant even believe my eyes:|

btw, this could be me though
but are the links down?

Links work fine for me so sounds like you

Not sure what your on about demonic tbh..

Trunxsnot are you using the client included? If not you do need to use it
Its fairly easy to use

Load up ListMake change all the details to your server and click the button to save it
The load up the launcher exe and click the first button on the left to load the client

I can go into more details if you want

acole83 you can use the files mythonline released if you want almost english files http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46024 Just use the strres.txt envir and db and you should have english files

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
like always i got problem. this regkey doesnt work for me >.< im using chinese language pack PRC or whateva it is called. but it keeps saying me the key is invalid FFS. id appreciate any help. thanks

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
It works If you have the Chinease Language Packs installed, just did it :) and works fine :D

Trunxsnot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
Trunxsnot are you using the client included? If not you do need to use it
Its fairly easy to use

Load up ListMake change all the details to your server and click the button to save it
The load up the launcher exe and click the first button on the left to load the client

I can go into more details if you want

Thanks men for you quickly answer.

I use client files packet in your rar, configure LiskMake and use +¬ËÚ-°Ë+ÁÃ-+ã¸.exe clicking th first button on the left; I entered Id an Pass, click on server button, selected my char and click on Play button. All load but i cant see my char, only interface and map, 3 seconds later one screens apears saying something strange, used to be Wrong Client Version message (using chinese cmlist i dont know exactly whats it means)

Status
Not open for further replies.