Massacre's first birthday!

smoochy boys on tour

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
On the 27th of this month, it will be 1 year since the creaton of Massacre and its opening in BETA.

To celebrate i have arranged a host of events, games and stuff for you to do! This event will last for 2 weeks minimum!

This is the best time for you to get back into Massacre, or even start a character!

Requirements:
You will need to download and install a 105mb patch, to bring Massacre 1.3 upto 1.4. The patch is availible through the website at:
http://www.massacre-server.co.uk/patch.htm

If you do not have the Massacre Client installed, you can get it from here:
http://www.massacre-server.co.uk/client.htm

Just as a taster, heres whats going on in the Event:
(For some further information, visit the news section of Massacre's website, or the forums)

*** Melon Event ***
Collect Melons, and feed Gavin, He may then open a new cave for leveling and boss hunting!

*** Destruction Event ***
All items have had their destructive power increased by 10%!!

*** Rare Event ***
All items that drop willhave an extra chance of being added with any stat! And higher chances you will recieve a rare!

*** Event Cave ***
Deep within Zombie Mines, filled with those lovely high Exp, low stat mobs you all warm to so much.

*** Special house Event ***
SpecialHouse will be open to everyone!

*** Jackpot Event ***
Every 8 hours, 1 Lord will spawn in Mongchon, Bichon, TaoVillage and S.Valley. They can be killed in 1 hit!!

*** HandOfPrav ***
Special repairs to any items, to anyone, for free!

*** Experience Event ***
Exp within Massacre will be increased by a massive, 30%!

*** Daylight Event ***
All Light cheat will be turned on!

*** PlayerKilling Event ***
PK penalty to 10 PK point per kill. The chance of Cursing your weapon will be next to nothing!

*** Refine Crazy ***
Odds of getting a succesfull refine will be increased by a crazy 20%!

*** Clone Event ***
Rent a special helper instead of your regular pet. This 'Clone' can be dressed up in items!

*** Dice Event ***
A gambling game you might enjoy, with fantastic prizes for you to win!

*** Letter Event ***
Collect these letters and spell words to win fantastic prizes!

Don't miss out on this Massive event!
Regards,
Pravus.

Last edited:

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
First birth is the Day of Birth...(Day of creation/origination)

so technically this is Massacre's second birthday

Just thought you'd like to know.

/SmartButCo.cky

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You know wot he means, sounds very good tho :) got a lot going on and im sure ill pop on to see wot its like :) good work on the year thing.

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
First birth is the Day of Birth...(Day of creation/origination)

so technically this is Massacre's second birthday

Just thought you'd like to know.

/SmartButCo.cky
The day Massacre was born was the day i first got the server in an Online state (As i had not altered the server files in any drastic way), the first person logged on on the 27-Oct-05. I opened it, and developed it while it was online. Which is how i still run it ;)

And since when do you have a 2nd birthday for your 1 year old child :P

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
On the 27th of this month, it will be 1 year since the creaton of Massacre and its opening to a closed group!

It says its open to a closed group?

i thought i was special when i got the email sent to me, but the post on here kinda makes me sick inside frankly..

Im disapointed in you.. lol

/Tofas

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
It says its open to a closed group?

i thought i was special when i got the email sent to me, but the post on here kinda makes me sick inside frankly..

Im disapointed in you.. lol

/Tofas
I'm confused, its not open to a closed group, it was when i opened it last year, its not now 0o

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
I'm confused, its not open to a closed group, it was when i opened it last year, its not now 0o
He's referring to this;
On the 27th of this month, it will be 1 year since the creaton of Massacre and its opening to a closed group!

To clarify tofas, JSB was saying that when Massacre first opened, it was a closed set of players that it opened to. This birthday marks that date, but the event itself (aswell as the server) is open to everyone - old and new.

/Leo

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Gratz Prav, never played massacre myself but my brother played for a fair while (Gandi). From what i saw, i was impressed by how well its made and the effort you put into it.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
dont mean to be rude but this event kinda reminds me of the exact event euro mir just had 4 their 5th anniversary?

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
dont mean to be rude but this event kinda reminds me of the exact event euro mir just had 4 their 5th anniversary?
Elements were taken from it. Not everyone plays Euro mir, and if somethings fun why not replicate it. After all, we replicate other aspects of their game.