Weight training and exercise FAQ.

mapadale

Leg press 190kg today, nice work out on my legs. Did 78 on chest press 20 reps, which was nice.

/SS
lol Tom....

Your a skinny runt mate, there's no way you did 190K on leg press.

And 78 on chest, thats easy.

20k on bar
29k each side.

Try doing bar first, on a clean 10 reps. Then add 10 on each 10 reps after.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
lol i i think the opposite that aint much for some leg press machines, depends on the 1 at ur gym i guess, i doubt he cud do 78 for 20 reps as he wud be able to do 100+ for a good 5 and i doubt he can seeing the size of him

edit he said chest press so im guessing it may be true if its some ****ty machine;p

Last edited:

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
why u guys so bothered about leg presses, we all know any type of free weight squats are the best leg builders xD

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
wow squat is a compound movement really ? duh. lol. so u pre-exhaust then eh;o?

and mental if i was ur size id be focusing on heavy compounds,rather then isolation exersizes.

jus sayin

Last edited:

mapadale

wow squat is a compound movement really ? duh. lol. so u pre-exhaust then eh;o?

and mental if i was ur size id be focusing on heavy compounds,rather then isolation exersizes.

jus sayin

Totally agree on that.

What you squat Kas, I normally do between 140 - 180 and thats after the bar - so 160 - 200.

ive managed over 400kg on leg press machine, cldnt stack ne more weights on though.

Do you bull all the time then Colonel, 400K on ur legs from a press.........

Your ether bult like the hulk or are full of sh!t

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
this aint kas or unfor btw this is liam/od lol but anyway i usually do box squats last time i maxed i got 175 inc bar etc atg no half squats btw brah
and i believe colonel leg press tbh hes pretty big (no homo ) and alot of leg press machines are real easy and u can pile up the weight.

btw map what u weighin

mapadale

this aint kas or unfor btw this is liam/od lol but anyway i usually do box squats last time i maxed i got 175 inc bar etc atg no half squats btw brah
and i believe colonel leg press tbh hes pretty big (no homo ) and alot of leg press machines are real easy and u can pile up the weight.

btw map what u weighin
16 n 1/2

was 18 till I started training again.

Sod half squats, makes me laff seeing some of lads doing half squats and trying to look good lol

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
ah reit m8 if u sed anything under 14 i wa guna call e stats lol, and yer theirs this bunch of clowns in my gym load up around 220kg and have a rom of like 2inches not even exaggerating here lol.

ofc they squat on the smith machine too haha

mapadale

ah reit m8 if u sed anything under 14 i wa guna call e stats lol, and yer theirs this bunch of clowns in my gym load up around 220kg and have a rom of like 2inches not even exaggerating here lol.

ofc they squat on the smith machine too haha
lol talk about pussy's.

U've got to come of bar, move out and take weight. Doing it on smith isn't really helping at all.

And no, I'm not any 14stone weakling lol.

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I go gym with aload of meat heads, 22 stone and full of muscle its like :O, haha but i think thats disgusting. I'd rather just have a nice tone to me.

Also aimed @ colonel, 400kg get a grip on life.

/SS

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
i really don't see how 400kg leg press is unbelievable lol not all gym equipment is the same..

400kg on 1 machine might be 150 on another..

and lol at 22 stone most pro bbers in the offseason are around that..

Last edited: