Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Monday - Weights
Tuesday - Legs and Cardio
Thursday - Weights
Friday - Legs and Cardio

Thats my routine and it lasts around an hour and half ;) I can do full rack on legs and about half a rack on arms atm, Im not after muscle mass due to fights coming up and so forth and i need as much agility as possible. My thighs are pretty darn huge atm so im happy, as i am able to kick allot harder and could prob break someones bone.

Due to this... I do 3 reps of 10 on each complete machine, once all has been done, I do it again and that helps my lean muscle :) As for situps and so forth I do around 20 per set and do around 5 sets in total, and thats on all the days attending gym.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Monday - Weights
Tuesday - Legs and Cardio
Thursday - Weights
Friday - Legs and Cardio

Thats my routine and it lasts around an hour and half ;) I can do full rack on legs and about half a rack on arms atm, Im not after muscle mass due to fights coming up and so forth and i need as much agility as possible. My thighs are pretty darn huge atm so im happy, as i am able to kick allot harder and could prob break someones bone.

Due to this... I do 3 reps of 10 on each complete machine, once all has been done, I do it again and that helps my lean muscle :) As for situps and so forth I do around 20 per set and do around 5 sets in total, and thats on all the days attending gym.

Indeed, you would want to be doing the higher reps with less weight. Have to admit, im nowhere near as agile as I was in school. Then again, I used to do gymnastics back then, but after an attempted double somersault that went wrong and ended with me landed on the mat on my collarbone and unable to move my neck for weeks, I kinda lost intrest and bottled out.

Would love to start it again, and finally be able to backflip/somersault from a standing position. But I seriously cant be arsed.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
my bad, i meant dumbbells. subliminal advertising, i swear ! yea u cant do fly movements with a barbell, my bad urbansex :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Little update on my diet for training, atm using

- Creatine
- Protein
- Green suppliments
- Fish oil with Omega 3

I recommend ;)

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
i think your a retard

It doesn't matter what you think, I have respect and a "past" here. And proof I am what I am behind the screen, good, bad or indifferent.

You have.... bad grammar.... and two posts... both of which are completely useless as they are A) flaming or B) telling everyone how smart shorty is.

Can anyone say member of the year?

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Creatine is produced naturally by your body AgentSmith, if your body has excess amounts then you simply urinate it out. :) PS.. try adding random push ups into your daily routine, it helps wonders and helps overall stamina and strengh.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
FACT: Not true.

Unless you want to argue with an NCAA football study where players took almost THREE TIMES the normal dosage for THREE years and they had ZERO kidney or liver problems....

Creatine is not dangerous.

I only say it because my friend went a little crazy on the stuff and started pissing blood, the nurse said it was that anyhow could have been from all the unprotected sex he was having but she said differently

Creatine is produced naturally by your body AgentSmith, if your body has excess amounts then you simply urinate it out. :) PS.. try adding random push ups into your daily routine, it helps wonders and helps overall stamina and strengh.

I dont really need to use it, used to when i was very active (used to do athletics at a highish level, same with rugby) now it would just be a waste. sculptured ones self from my rugby days and i need only takes a little maintenance lol don't want to get too big don't like the look. Thats what 400 years of slavery does for your DnA naturally built lol

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Creatine is probably the safest supplement on the market these days...

Also damnit agentsmith, can we swap genes?

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Creatine is probably the safest supplement on the market these days...

Also damnit agentsmith, can we swap genes?

anything for the internet!!

i usually have a steady weight of 11 stone and it easily fluctuates between 11 and 12. i reach 13 stone if i train alot or if i don't.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Well ido exercise but not loads, i have my own weights at home i allso do press-ups sit-ups ect ect nothink special i allso do 5-10 mins on the exercise bike, like to keep my self abit healthy :P. Hoping to go to the gym soon but seeing as tho i'm only 14 theres not alot of gyms that allow 14 year olds xD

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Don't start weights until you're 16, and not the day you turn 16, a few months after so your body's ready for it kthx