Weight training and exercise FAQ.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
actually, i got a mate whos been pushin weights since 13, he plays england u21 rugby, is ****ing built and about 6'1

icecold07

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 18, 2007
lol i go gym and its ok u just get bigger people under rating ur confidence but the only pointer i can say is take plenty of water

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Random funny "why I don't go to the gym excuse":

Oh, I don't want to get big!

Because, apparently, after just ONE week of training, you too can look like the genetically (and chemically...) gifted beasts on TV who've been training for half your life!

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
There's no problem lifting at an early age like 14, every high school football team across the nation does it here. You just need to train smart and as a beginner, not follow some pro workout you found off the internet.

lol i do that.. altho i dont play football.. im 14 nearly 15.. just looking for sum advice.. ermm well on chest press it says its in kg.. but obviosuly not because im lifting 150 n that would be 3x my body weight.. so ermm guessing its in pounds.. (chest press machine).. but ye i can do that but i only do like 2reps max.. on 135 i can do like 10reps - 15reps.. have a 6pac n that.. but im 5ft 6 - 5ft 7 n i only weigh spot on 8stone.. i would like to know how to gain weight fast .. i eat bout 3meals aday.. but my weight is going up n then back down.. ive always been slim.. my dads 6ft 2.. 10stone.. but ye enyway eny advice on how to get big and gain weight fast pls?