BrainSkan 1.9 - Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Presenting to you...

Date: 29th November
IP: 87.117.208.204
Server Name: BrainSkan
Downloads: http://www.piczo.com/BrainSkan?g=12307289&cr=6

Host Specs:
100mb Connection
AMD Sempron(tm) 2600+
1.96 GHz, 960mb RAM

Brainskan 1.9

Before the time of man there where three brothers, the founders, the creators and the designers of the land of Mir. Firstly the great god Forlan created the flowers, the rivers and the air that we breathe. He put the sharpness in the air, the warmth of the setting sun. Next Defian created the creatures of the land of Mir. He created their personalities, their habits, their need to feed and reproduce.
The third brother Azron, the smallest and the most mentally deformed, obtained much weaker powers than his brothers, for this he despised them. He was jealous of the beautiful world they had made. Out of spite he cursed the lands of Mir, making monsters roam the lands till the end of time, slaying any human that crossed their path.
The other two brothers where furious of their little brothers lame attempt to ruin their creation. In response they set out working new genes into the race of man. Genes that would allow the occupant to you magic, to have superhuman strength. Firstly they created the Taoist, in touch with nature, the power to protect animals and humans alike. Secondly the mage, powerful with the elements, wielding magic to defeat his foes. Thirdly the Warrior, skilled with physical attacks, with super human strength.
The war between the humans and monsters raged on for hundreds of years. As skilled as the humans became the monsters would just spawn back as soon as they where slayed. As time went bye, the human race became less and less.
1200 years later one village remains, he only defence being cliffs that surrounded the village. Great fighters fought back the countless attacks against the village. They are the last stand against Azron’s minions, the last hope of saving the human race.
-------------------------------------------------------
A follow on from the popular Brainskan 1.4, Brainskan 1.9 promises you a complete new look into mir gaming. We beleive in honest and skillful PvP, as a result to this brainskans stats are kept equal to euro mirs. This means a pvp actually is a pvp, where you must fight for you kill. Using the latest monsters and item files Brainskan brings you a completely new Monster and Item database. This means you wont see any items or monsters form mir 2 or any other servers you've played. It offers you a range of events to do whilst not levelling. Also the much loved gem and orb system to upgrade and enhance your items.

Other features include:
Complete new mining system and mines
New maps including snow, egyptian and more
Over 50 quests for all level ranges
Gem crafting
Balanced pet system
Marriage
Fishing and Woodcut
Professions
Over 10 new caves accessable from teleport stone
Over 10 new caves that must be found to enter

Azron:
Legend of Azron are told throughout the world of mir. Many beleive that the world has always been cursed by monsters. Humans have always lived in fear. Although most of the time the storys are only to stop young mirians from misbehaving and to scare them into sleeping at night of Azron will come take them, the storys are true.

Will you be brave enough to face the desert that awaits in the path of Azrons temple. Will you have the courage and determination to find your way around the maze Azron has hidden himself inside. Will you survive Azrons rath and plunder his many precious items.

The final boss of the game Azron is a must have group boss. Having the most dropped and best dropped punder ingame it is a boss you must attempt to kill before your last kill on brainskan. The loot it drops is not an easy find though, Azron will not give up his treasures without a fight. I assure you he packs a punch.

A little infomation into fishing/cooking:

Whilst playing the game you may realise that you have the abilitie to go fishing! Fishing can be a fun activitie whilst not levelling. Different fish can have different effects when eating. Some may replenish your health, theres even rumours that some fish can give you experience. As your level increases you will be able to use different fishing equipment, allowing you to catch bigger and better fish. You will have a choice of FishingNet, Lobstercage and a Harpoon whilst fishing. But what you catch may not always be good, some fish may rip your net. With over 50 different fish to catch and many fishing based quests.

Cooking will allow you to make healpful dishes with the most simple of ingredients. Although these ingredients may get you running around a little. You may be asked to visit farmers or to fish for certain fish to create dishes.

New Spells
Enhancer
Tornado
Curse
MassPoison
Purification
MassThunder
FlameDisrupt
FrostCrunch
FlameFeild
Freeze
EnergyDash
LionRoar
DevaStone
SubStone
JinStone

In BrainSkan taoist gains 5 summonable pets. The first 2 you already have met, Shinsu and BoneFamiliar. Brainskan also provides taoists with:

HolyDeva: Very much like euro mir's deva, Brainskans deva will use a range T-bolt on an enemy if the oppitunity occurs.

Substitue: A rather plain but helpful pet. The substitue does not move nor attack. Although it has extreamly high defence it will last a while against any enemy. Very helpful if you need to escape.

JinSkelenton: Possibly will be one of the taoists most helpful pets. The JinSkelenton is very much like a normal BoneFamiliar, although it hits much harder, and it has the ability to para.

Events
Events will be hosted as regually as possible.

Starting events:
1. First player to level 40 will receive "Item X". The item is extreamly rare and will aid you greatly.

2. When the first 5 guilds have been formed, a contest will be held. It will be a knockout tornament, 2 guilds fighting a time. The guilds will be recalled into a small room that is a contest room. Although once your dead there is no other way to access the room. The fights and their winners will be announced over global chat so that the rest of the server is aware of how the event is going.

Once the final guild is victorious. The event is over for that night. But only to be continued the following night with the next part. Firstly anyone from the server who wishes, will be recalled into a room. Within this large room is a smaller room, which cannot be entered or exited. Within the smaller room, you will see Azron himself. Any wizards/taoists who are not in the winning guild that attempt to attack Azron will receive a t-bolt from myself personally.

When the server is in possition to watch the fight, the winning guild will be teleported into the smaller room, with azron. Whether they kill him or not, a prize will be rewarded to the guild that will benefit them all, not just one person. But this is still to be decided yet. This allows them to bypass the long run that you would have to run normally that i expect would cain up all your pots. This way the whole guild can face azron, bag full of pots and the whole server watching. If theres enough druids and alchamists between the guild they should succeed.

Professions:
When starting Brainskan you will be asked to choose a profession. You may only learn one profession and it cannot be changed.

Druiary:
Summoning monsters to fight or fight by your side, druids are one with nature. Researching into elemental runes to aid them in battle.

Alchamist:
Alchamists are great brewers of potions. They have the ability to creater potions to take the highest warrior on no health, to full health. To take the lowest warrior most of the way through azrons temple. It just depends on their skill at brewing potions.

Blacksmithing:
With the ability to create the most powerful weapons within the land of mir, fit for royalty. Also blacksmiths may research into enchanted metal, living metal. Metal that comes alive and fights by your side against great enemys.

Leather Working:
The ability to creat the toughest armours, boots gloves that have been seen within the lands of mir. Also they can create patches, enhancing the defence on the owners current armour.

Which will you be?

Experience rate: 5x - Will get much harder as your level
Drop Rate: 2x

Experienced hosts and Gms.

www.brainskan.co.nr

Bskan5.jpg

Bskan4.jpg

Bskan3.jpg

Bskan2.jpg

Bskan1.jpg

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Sounds like alot of work has been put into this one, could do with a better host for the client tho, its so damn slow >_<. I wont be on till tomorrow lol

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I beleive senture will be mirroring the client asap.

Sorry for the bad host, not much choice of where you can upload without having to pay.

Dont forget to add the interface patch as you wont get ingame without it.

Hope to see you all ingame =]

/Xanan

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Played it,not my sort of server

everything is custom(doesnt have that mir feel to it) and some of the added gfx dont sit right with the game. Good luck with server tho.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
ahh see thats what im looking for something new i hope this is it dling the files real fast and ill be ingame soon :) cant w8 it all sounds sweet

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Its a very fun server and we hope you all enjoy it. We would be greatfull if you could mirror the client for us heaventsent seems as you have offered :) We need a little bit more advertisement and then the server could become quite big.

All the best.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Played it,not my sort of server

everything is custom(doesnt have that mir feel to it) and some of the added gfx dont sit right with the game. Good luck with server tho.

Im sorry to hear this.

In my opinion, theres too many servers out that just follow the euro scheme. Brainskan was really a server to test how far you can stretch mir, see what ideas i could get working well.

There will probably be a reboot at about 9-10pm this evening for updates.
You will have to find out what they are yourselves though.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
If every server kept to euro mir then there would be no point having new servers coming out.

Every server is different , some in good and some in bad.

Theres plenty more too choose from but in my opinion the more personalised the server is the better. Otherwise it gets repetitive and you know what your looking for.

KaylanCloud

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2005
Just checking, is server down atm... d/l'd exe n interface tried to login to no avail.

Full client d/ling atm.

TY :D

/CC

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Sorry, ive only just got back from collage.

I cant connect to the host computer.

Yoda finish's work at 5, when he gets back we will get it back up. Sorry for the downtime peeps not alot i can do as it stands.

We pay for a dedicated host, so we will have to get in contact with them and see what they're upto.

I will get an event going to make up for the down time.

Sorry again.

/Xanan

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
No events please. Its the best bit starting off and working for exp / items.

Alright mate.

As i stated above there will be a reboot at around nine, (thats if we get our host back) to add a few bits n bobs.