Land Of Eternity 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Land Of Eternity

Servername: LandOfEternity
Server IP: 66.165.113.206
[sigstat]66.165.113.206[/sigstat]

Ive working on trying to get ym own mir server up for 6 years. Then decided my router hated me and so now I am paying for a dedicated server.

Here is a bit about my server....

> Normal EXP (Start at level 1 and you have to work for levels!)
> No uber Items but there are loads of custom Items
> Updated armours (The skins for steel, Iron, Dragon robe so on so forth)
> Weekley events (Friday night event)
> All Items such as heaven armour are of the official stats found on the official mir2 website.
> Custom npcs
> Safe to go mining in dead mine main entrance due to guards ^_^

Basically I have tried to make the server as much like euro mir as I could.

I hope people can join as Im paying quite a bit of money for the server and once people start playing I will hold events and so on. I have been working on getting my server online for years Leocrasher should know I kept pestering her for help. hahaha

Anyway If you wanna check out the site, its
http://Loems.blogdrive.com

Downloads, exe, documents, setup guide and so on can be found on the site. Hope to see you guys online!

Gamemasters

Delluseonist
Spyro

Last edited by a moderator:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Cleaned as per requested.

Beard

---

Owner wishes to stay as 1.4 and is aware of the implications of this decision. There is no need to discuss it furthur :)

/Leo

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Server is being taken offline. Some sad sod decided to hack because he has no life and just wants to spoilother peoples fun. Hes ignorant and he has no right to call himself a gamer. Hacker = Noob

Hacker = Noob
Well your a noob if you hack because you dont play the game propperly. You dont achieve anything in the game. Everything you have, has just appeered. You havent worked for it like normal players. So if you hack, your the noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Dont give up matey.
Add pm me for my msn and ill try and help you out.
Regards
Beardy

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Man i give u and to all the cheat for 1.4 , the cheat what si included in 1.9 in M2Setup.exe and mir.exe, but me i find it at 1 player, now 2-3 years, on my server MIR2-DOOM vers.1.4 , who tried to **** me up, but i change the exe, and lather i change in 1.9 , who's the best version of LOM. Maybe u will try , and see how to work, u can do it a lot of items like ParalyssisRing,TeleportRing, .....what items u want in vers.1.4, but dsnt work in 1.9. This 1 have a good stuffs, and a bad parts. Anyway if some1 want to try , no problems, anyway 1.4 now nobody use this caind of server!!! So tried and fun!!!!! :tongue1:
PS: I dont was in ur server!!!!! I play only my server coz is very good 1.
And im not a cheater only in Counterstrike 1.5 and 1.6. Haha!!!:D ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.