Bandet Server (1.9 Ledu)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
nice, would be cool to see a sucessfull 1.9 highrate which is put into DM2, as many high rates are just simply mobs experiance is 50X , and no1 cba to edit lvl up exp =/

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
servers cool as it is..i playd it untill i d/l'd 2.3 server but as that went ass up ive got fk all to play cba to lvl on Bandet anymore cos there's nothing to lvl for and if its going to 2.3 theres no point lvling..ill play the 2.3 when its up tho as there will be more ppl playing all this server needs to stay up is more of a user count tbh :S

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
I can't wait for it to be 2.3. Usercount on bandet has dropped a bit, on LeoCrasher it used to be 3rd / 4th. Now its second to bottom

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
cant believe it lawl ..... its up .... then he decides 2 re-make his 2.3 version of bandet <_< again haha well tbh no offence DS ru a good m8 and ill go along with wat eva u do lol !! i think its a bit silly imo wen there are alot of people who have worked HARD since u re put Bandet up ( DC , Wk, Izit, ME (lordb) Venomwizz and more ) to make Rb and all 170+ BUT as i said ill havea go but its Anoying =/ ANY WAYS i ope it will be fun .... and we can still all have a laugh !