Starlite 1.9 ~100MBIT ~ Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
u dont know ow much taos pwn on this server anyway xD

this server is almost as balanced as euro but if nethin is unbalanced to taos.

just hunt ghouls lmao. they drop most noob things or simply ask someone.

lifco. whens dino comin then. cant wait to try it ^.^

how cud i hunt a ghoul with a tao at lvl 19 with out SFB bc with zombies on me they still hurt alot ><

anyways server is gr8 im enjoying it

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Only crappy fing rele bout server, is normal mobs drop better then the boss mobs....

/DW

only boss's drop thing like paras anti paras, pros etc and all the level 50+ items, we give you good items so it helps you kill bosses

lif

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
only boss's drop thing like paras anti paras, pros etc and all the level 50+ items, we give you good items so it helps you kill bosses

lif

yer but it makes it more exciting if the boss mobs drop the rares insted of the atchal mobs.... its more of an exciting fing, like u work your way through the cave all the way to kr, kill the boss and hope for a rare. but insted u can just go to ne cave really hunt the mobs and get better items then u do from the boss of the cave.

not dissin it or nefink but just dnt give the server the excitment that it should have, theres loads of caves and bosses all fort out really well, its just bosses should drop the rares and mobs should drop the occasional rare.

i mean fair enuff u got the drops in the normal mobs to help us kill the bosses, but it makes it easy for people to solo the bosses with the items, insted of it being a 3 - 4 person kill.

/DW

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
yer but it makes it more exciting if the boss mobs drop the rares insted of the atchal mobs.... its more of an exciting fing, like u work your way through the cave all the way to kr, kill the boss and hope for a rare. but insted u can just go to ne cave really hunt the mobs and get better items then u do from the boss of the cave.

not dissin it or nefink but just dnt give the server the excitment that it should have, theres loads of caves and bosses all fort out really well, its just bosses should drop the rares and mobs should drop the occasional rare.

i mean fair enuff u got the drops in the normal mobs to help us kill the bosses, but it makes it easy for people to solo the bosses with the items, insted of it being a 3 - 4 person kill.

/DW

i think thats he means the lower lvl bosses as he said the higher bosses drop better items than the actual mob. TBH im glad the normal mobs drop good items to untill a higher lvl.

its like euro mir cave maggots drop para's and zombies drop blade avalanche both of them help u alot thru mir so i think its rly the same

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
You obviously dont play euro much then, coz paras were taking out drop files in like 1.6, and u none of the normal mobs on euro drop rares, u mite get the odd bdd weapon drop in bdd once a month. and this brings the excit ment of the game when killing a boss. u obviously like the mobs dropping rare items coz u like it easy, there aint noo need to work hard on this server due to all the mobs dorp rares. if the mobs just dropped the odd added item and the bosses were to drop the rares it would be much better, because it would make the boss be a challenge and more fun to kill.

ne way its only a advise im just saying.

/DW

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
You obviously dont play euro much then, coz paras were taking out drop files in like 1.6, and u none of the normal mobs on euro drop rares, u mite get the odd bdd weapon drop in bdd once a month. and this brings the excit ment of the game when killing a boss. u obviously like the mobs dropping rare items coz u like it easy, there aint noo need to work hard on this server due to all the mobs dorp rares. if the mobs just dropped the odd added item and the bosses were to drop the rares it would be much better, because it would make the boss be a challenge and more fun to kill.

ne way its only a advise im just saying.

/DW

i understand what u mean. an i take it u dnt play euro much then. paras r still in cave mags m8. i just think to get some good items at a low lvl is good helps u lvl to become stronger an if its the other way round at higher lvl then he has balanced it out to me. so far i havnt found 1 rare item an i hunt a few places

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
i understand what u mean. an i take it u dnt play euro much then. paras r still in cave mags m8. i just think to get some good items at a low lvl is good helps u lvl to become stronger an if its the other way round at higher lvl then he has balanced it out to me. so far i havnt found 1 rare item an i hunt a few places

Mate im on euro everyday, if paras were still dropping ingame people like ben and TM would be hunting them 24/7 to find paras, and also if paras were still dropping the prices of hem wouldnt b 15 - 20mil for a d0. u dont see all the noobs running round on euro with nice gear which they've got from normal mobs. they have to lvl, and maybe when there higher take out a few minor bosses with there friends to gain semi rares.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Mate im on euro everyday, if paras were still dropping ingame people like ben and TM would be hunting them 24/7 to find paras, and also if paras were still dropping the prices of hem wouldnt b 15 - 20mil for a d0. u dont see all the noobs running round on euro with nice gear which they've got from normal mobs. they have to lvl, and maybe when there higher take out a few minor bosses with there friends to gain semi rares.

cave mags drop them but 4X rarer than wot they used to be.

low lvl bosses like BE Ghouls dnt drop different to the mobs them selvs oh apart from a stone now an agen which even a cave bat drops (XL)stones.

i think he got it like euro norm mobs drop same items as the bosses just bosses drop the accational different item

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
in a few months or maybe less we will have a new server called starlite heros

we will be useing the latest hero files which i have payed for, so you all can play the latest mir server with all the new skills etc i dont think iam allowed to post screenshots of my server as my other post was deleted you can find more info on my forums

dont worry if you play our 1.9 as that will still be online as well

two servers :)

lif

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Basically, if u just starting the server, dnt worry about hunting the bosses on this server they are pretty hard to get to and drop nothing.

go to your local cave and hunt there for bout an hour n your have all the kit u want.

/DW

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
lol deano :) you have not played in over a week + how you know what the drops are like now..

and iam sure u cant say anything about the new heroserver, the drops are original drop files, but of course il be makeing more items

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
in a few months or maybe less we will have a new server called starlite heros

we will be useing the latest hero files which i have payed for, so you all can play the latest mir server with all the new skills etc i dont think iam allowed to post screenshots of my server as my other post was deleted you can find more info on my forums

dont worry if you play our 1.9 as that will still be online as well

two servers :)

lif

You're free to post about them on your own ads.. It's when you take them out of the ads that the problem occurs.

Good luck with the translation by the way should be fun..

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
lol deano :) you have not played in over a week + how you know what the drops are like now..

and iam sure u cant say anything about the new heroserver, the drops are original drop files, but of course il be makeing more items

lif

dude DW aint me, posts made by me will be signed /deano13 or /DevilsTaoist & /Ikickass

DW = DevilWizard = aka daredevil.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
You're free to post about them on your own ads.. It's when you take them out of the ads that the problem occurs.

Good luck with the translation by the way should be fun..

thx milo il be asking you for help no doubt :)

lif

(EDIT)

Some pics of our hero server

hero.bmp

hero1.bmp

hero2.bmp

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
mite take time to get the new server ready but not that long,

anyways like i said both servers will be running :)

the new server mite be a lvl 22 start as well

lif

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
LOL, the 'Hero' server cant be translated, he brought the files so theyre packed. If they wernt free they WILL be packed.

So good luck with your chinese server.