Starlite 1.9 ~100MBIT ~ Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
congrats to the lucky peeps ie drayton with the teleportring and many more lucky peeps... event ends 9th of march

yer exp is every good with super easy mobs and items till lvl 50

and the day srcolls are selling at mo at 1mill a scroll in town

never been a better time to try a server

lif

already got a telering, omg were are all these items dropping ffs? u only telling the high lvls or what? fort it was abit funny how n00b n the other person both have BoS's.......

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its been taken off the main host we had, the 700 gig limit as been used up

its this or nothing till i get payed, sorry mate

(EDIT)

just looked 12 peeps are downloading now, thats why speeds are down

lif

Last edited:

muzzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2004
Any 1 whos planning on joining basically dont join, the server has been great up till now, funny how 2 of the main ppls in game have BoS's and uber kits, and there both wizzies, and also this event, theres no way 3 tele rings could have dropped in what 1day from these hens.

u got the usual brown nose ppl i know on the server, bum licking the gm...

but mayb now... hmm corruption?? and the maybe the gm dose have a char which he's making items for etc....

just a look out to all u noobs who carnt see it. and i no im gonna get flamed from the bum lickers "no there aint blah blah blah" but hey, keep it up u mite get another rare...

Hopefully server wont b up m uch longer due to every 1s got uber items now from these hens and theres no need to even hunt/boss hunt

laters

/MdMiner

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Any 1 whos planning on joining basically dont join, the server has been great up till now, funny how 2 of the main ppls in game have BoS's and uber kits, and there both wizzies, and also this event, theres no way 3 tele rings could have dropped in what 1day from these hens.

u got the usual brown nose ppl i know on the server, bum licking the gm...

but mayb now... hmm corruption?? and the maybe the gm dose have a char which he's making items for etc....

just a look out to all u noobs who carnt see it. and i no im gonna get flamed from the bum lickers "no there aint blah blah blah" but hey, keep it up u mite get another rare...

Hopefully server wont b up m uch longer due to every 1s got uber items now from these hens and theres no need to even hunt/boss hunt

laters

/MdMiner

Hmmmmm, makes me wonder

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
server appears to be corrupt RE: http://www.starliteserver.co.uk/Forum/showthread.php?tid=689

EDIT: Since posting this, my accout has ben banned for no reason and this thread has prob been deleted by lifco. It appears i have been banned for speaking the truth. At least people should know the server iscorrupt before they start playing it.

I dont make many posts on here as you can see, only when i feel strongly about something and this is one of these points.

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its a shame as you was never banned and your char is still active, make me wonder if i should ban you

(EDIT)

can i say you say that this was done for donations but everyone know i dont accept them

lif

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
you dont even know what corrupt means, and why is it corrupt coz someone leveled ?
if you think i would level someone and make them the highest in game when we use the highest player in game stats so that everyone can see well that says a lot,

lif

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
well someone leveled from 40-44 in 1 day which is impossible on a x4 exp server as everyone knows and there has been no explaination of how this was done and the trheads i made about it on forums got deleted with no explaination.

The level board is the whole reason this came up...

tbh i cba arguing over a silly game.

-Bugzy-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2004
Lifco, in theory, you have a very promising server - the actual design of it is flawless.

But you need to re-adjust the ways you run it. Firstly, you shy away from criticism way too quickly. As it is in real life, the customer always being right, is the same logic for private servers. If you don't appeal to them as a GM who values their individual opinions then they will leave. Ideally, you should be introducing ways to interact with the community on improving the game.

Secondly, this current event is horrendous. Within 30 mins of hunting hens, I acquired 1 million cash, a BD-Slayer and half a dozen day-scrolls. Before the event, gold had quite a reasonable value and 1 million would have got me an awful lot of mid-level items - now it won't. I was even shown level 48's armors by quite a few people, not to mention a tele ring dropped - all in two days of this event.

Lastly, you can't use the arguement of 'i'm running a free server so stfu and enjoy.' We have criticism, we have opinions and we, as the customer, form your player-base. I think the dropping of it from 30-35 average peak time to 20-25 is testimony that you really need to address the economical & relationship factors within the game.

muzzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2004
I knew server was corrupt from the start. ohwell such a shame wht a waste of a good server lay out

/Muzzer

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
the server doesnt deserve any players. At the end of the day no one wants to spend a lot of time leveling on a server only to be overtaken by someone who spends no time on the game, which is what happened.