Starlite 1.9 ~100MBIT ~ Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Rage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2007
Logged on, Tried it, Not my kind of server, good luck with it tho Lifco :). seems to be popular, just 2 slow for my likeing.

Eksman.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007
Enjoying my time on here at the moment. Some really great ideas and a good feel to the whole server. Leveling is a little slow though and im worried that alot of potential players will leave because of this. Good job though!

/Sam

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
remember one thing we are here for a min of 12 to 24 months if we hit our goal 100 players we will be here for a min of 3 years + this is a long term server enjoy

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
if u look at the stats quite a few at lvl 30 now and we have been online 2days thats not to bad in my book,

yer its a little slow but hay it is a long term server

lif

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
if u look at the stats quite a few at lvl 30 now and we have been online 2days thats not to bad in my book,

yer its a little slow but hay it is a long term server

lif
thats what they all say and in 1 day boom no more server and you lvled for what?

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
ye hes got a good point . Im gonna wait a few weeks before i consider playing .

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
thats what they all say and in 1 day boom no more server and you lvled for what?

wait and see then we are here and ask anyone we pay good money for our host it ant not 10 pence thing

if you are really thinking about joing a server and you like mir join our server now wile its new so you done get left behind

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lifco wheres the craftin system gone???

thats the best thing i loved about starlite v1, and u havnt got it ne more in v2... why not?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
we have taken the craft npc out only because we have uped the chances for added stats by round 37%, if you look at the peeps in town and what they have some have some very nice added stats..was only last night someone was selling a coralring dc0-5 sc0-2

the main reson why we have done it this way because on s/l.v1 was players with very silly items, and this way is a lot better coz if you hunt you get nice things

lif

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
lol not my type of server.. well 2 slow, nothing like starlite v1

can lvl faster on euro mir, and u say long term 3 years?
not many ppl will play a low stat slow lvling server for 3 years.. they cud go 2 euro witch his 100% better

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
can u post and exe plz i wnt to try it out sounds realy good and a higj server count ty for hlp

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
this gm sounds good...

craft sets r good for fast lvling servers

high stats itemz on slow lvlin server really messes it up

and by screen shots seems like alot of efforts went into this server and thats why i shyall join as soon as i can get my pc working

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
lol not my type of server.. well 2 slow, nothing like starlite v1

can lvl faster on euro mir, and u say long term 3 years?
not many ppl will play a low stat slow lvling server for 3 years.. they cud go 2 euro witch his 100% better

iam sorry this is not your type of server but i have been doing mir servers since 2002 and i know and listen to what peeps want and need, why does everyone say exp is slow when peeps are lvl 30+ now and its been online just a few days

if u play euro you would know that most are leaving when there accounts run out and coming to starlite and thats a fact

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
we have taken the craft npc out only because we have uped the chances for added stats by round 37%, if you look at the peeps in town and what they have some have some very nice added stats..was only last night someone was selling a coralring dc0-5 sc0-2

the main reson why we have done it this way because on s/l.v1 was players with very silly items, and this way is a lot better coz if you hunt you get nice things

lif
imo u should still have a craft / orb NPC.... instead of havin it like old starlite where it was 50k to craft a full set of items, make it so u gotta get a gem / orb (or both) from boss's which r kinda rare (well orbs should be). or just make it like 500k per craft 5mil per orb.. i dunno ~.~

that why u wont get madly stated items like last server where u had stuff like sc+60 fans etc... but ull still be able 2 gem/orb if ur lucky enuff 2 get it.

its best part of mir+servers imo dont take it out :eek:

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
dno what cave (cus he wudnt say) but lvl 23 guy finding blade of sorcery and 40+ items.. tbh this seems wrong lol
also lvl 46 wep been found. no 1 will tel me what cave tho, i think this shud b sorted now b4 loadsa ppl find out where 2 get these items

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dno what cave (cus he wudnt say) but lvl 23 guy finding blade of sorcery and 40+ items.. tbh this seems wrong lol
also lvl 46 wep been found. no 1 will tel me what cave tho, i think this shud b sorted now b4 loadsa ppl find out where 2 get these items
i got DSS, LR, clear ring, holy sc/dc stone etc off ice queen in ice temple then got banned for killin it cause the BOSS was meant to be 2 hard for me 2 kill, and moer mobs was meant to spawn - so i got banned lol!

so put it this way if u go killin ne boss's and u get a good rare of it lif will prob bann u for killin it too easily or soemthing, its silly.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
snake temple added this sunday 3/4 floors, mobs will be round lvl 35

and drops will be on based on mobs level and there, this makes 50 hunt places in game now

more update soon

lif

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ppl keep saying its a slow lvling server but end of the day p69 is a slow lvling server and thats, what 5 years old? 100+ players day in day out, this server was up b4 and has come back now with updates and is alot better, host aint the best as a matter of a fact lif ur a bit of **** at times but this server will b gr8 specially with how its being hosted and if hes guaranteed 12-24 months of uptime wat u got to lose? end of the day ur wasting ur time etha way coz its just a game ya geeks.

/WaKKu
/BLEH