Starlite 1.9 ~100MBIT ~ Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Eksman.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007
Well, I doubt i'll be returning if its down that long.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
LIF comon get it bk up!!!!! we board!
wanna get 40

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its back online emails went out at round 3pm today

lif

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
lolz i laugh about how easy ppl leave a server.

Well, I doubt i'll be returning if its down that long.

even if it is one week, dont u think ur bein a bit of a baby.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
from 12th feb its double exp in all the high level hunt places just helps that bit more :) and if you did not know the snake temple was added yesterday

lif

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
we have taken the craft npc out only because we have uped the chances for added stats by round 37%, if you look at the peeps in town and what they have some have some very nice added stats..was only last night someone was selling a coralring dc0-5 sc0-2

the main reson why we have done it this way because on s/l.v1 was players with very silly items, and this way is a lot better coz if you hunt you get nice things

lif

Lol only just read this post. Ye the added stats thingie is awsome. makes items that are worth loads worth MORE

Excellent server, no question

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
the new marry fireworks are now in game, they go off in the church and everytown just a little something extra

marry4.jpg

enjoy

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
the server host reset the the pc's coz of a dos attack its the first and hopefully the last... server was offline form 10.30am to 12.40

sorry about this

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The starlite event starts next weekend 2nd of march

The event will be called LuckyHens...

The event will be held at all the places that hens normally spawn hens .. ie all towns BUT not mordor..

LuckyHens are as hard as the normal hens we have now (so very easy to kill)

Prizes well, the main prizes will be the luckyscrolls 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest prize,10 being the best they will be dropping gold as well and exp is 3k each, luckyscrolls will need to be exchanged with mrlucky (NPC) at bichontown.

also the luckyhens will introduce the new dayscrolls these new scrolls will be added to boss mobs when the event has finished, dayscrolls work like this.. they summon you the clone as a pet but it only works on that day (IE) if its monday you cant use the sundayscroll to summon your clone

if you have taken part in our events before you know that they are very well thought out

The event will last 1 full week

enjoy

lif

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
1 WEEK !?!?!?

im so takin advantage.

lifco, once again you amaze me. Oh yeah and gratz with the fireworks thingie xD

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
1 WEEK !?!?!?

im so takin advantage.

lifco, once again you amaze me. Oh yeah and gratz with the fireworks thingie xD

this server looks fantastic and im d/lin it atm cant w8 to get in nice to see a server with a thoughtful gm team dedicated to providing people with something new.

and thats the impretion i get just from readin posts and viewing the screenies.

bravo......... im truely impressed. hope to cyall ingame soon :bounce:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Hmmm iv herd alot bout this server, im gonna have to give it a try.

Only thing is, is it worth putting loads of effert into a server which isnt goin to be around much longer? or is this server a recommend server which will last over 3months? i can see the gm has put alot of effert into this server and it looks and sounds so great.

Few things

Does GM have his own char - usualy fks up a good server
Is every 1 running around in l337 uber gear with paras n pros - usualy fks up a good server
Are the guilds pretty even?
Is there 1 guild that has subuk/uber gear/take bosses and none of the minor guilds stand a chance?

other then that the server sounds great and im d/l'in it as we speak. c'yall soon

/deano13

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

Only thing is, is it worth putting loads of effert into a server which isnt goin to be around much longer? or is this server a recommend server which will last over 3months? i can see the gm has put alot of effert into this server and it looks and sounds so great.

Few things

Is every 1 running around in l337 uber gear with paras n pros - usualy fks up a good server
Is there 1 guild that has subuk/uber gear/take bosses and none of the minor guilds stand a chance?

other then that the server sounds great and im d/l'in it as we speak. c'yall soon

/deano13

if you look at leos server stats you will see thats starlite has been around since 2005 iam sure just thats little over 3 months :P

QUOTE Leos STATS <TABLE id=table3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="50%">First detected:</TD><TD align=middle width="50%">14:57 - 06.07.2005</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lif

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P

Few things

/deano13

the only reason ppl will have uber gear is because they have hunted for them m8 to me thats fair and isnt fking the server up as they worked for them.

the guild that have SW (from wot i saw) have some good gear yet again worked for there items and minor guild from wot i can get have a even chance of a fight as there all pretty well kitted.

not every skills in the shop work for the items gd server im enjoying it stats rnt over the top there just right (for me that is). wud b good for a few lower lvl books in shop as i cudnt see SFB an skele an i killed a few BE's and OW's and didnt get a book drop not even healing fireball or fencing.

server is wel lthought out an my regards go to lif for it

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
thx neptune feedback like this make it so worth wile,

in a few weeks numa and dino temple will be added to the game as well make us 45+ hunting grounds

lif

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
thx neptune feedback like this make it so worth wile,

in a few weeks numa and dino temple will be added to the game as well make us 45+ hunting grounds

lif

m8 add books to the shop from lvl 7-22 so we can all hunt fairly as atm with out SFB or skele well ok just SFB its hard for me to hunt places that might drop these books. or just a cave name that drops them will help a gr8 deal

or even make it so that sell npc in sz u cnt sell books to them u have to sell books to the book shop

Last edited:

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
u dont know ow much taos pwn on this server anyway xD

this server is almost as balanced as euro but if nethin is unbalanced to taos.

m8 add books to the shop from lvl 7-22 so we can all hunt fairly as atm with out SFB or skele well ok just SFB its hard for me to hunt places that might drop these books. or just a cave name that drops them will help a gr8 deal

or even make it so that sell npc in sz u cnt sell books to them u have to sell books to the book shop

just hunt ghouls lmao. they drop most noob things or simply ask someone.

lifco. whens dino comin then. cant wait to try it ^.^