Reincarnations.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Reading through the changelog of 3.55 that demonic posted, It says there are now 7 different versions of the reincarnation colours or something of the sort, however I have only actually found

#ACT
HLSCRIPTCMD REINCARNATION

To work for me, anyone managed to work out any others or am i just wasting my time with this?

If you dont know what im talking about, it gives the glows next to your name in your equipment window.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Thats the only command you need...

This command also checks what "REINCARNATION" level you are..

HLSCRIPTCMD CHECKRELEVEL 1

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
You Keep doing it, point been that you ReIncarnate, go back XX levels, reach it again, do the npc again etc.

Upvote 0

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
reincarnation works in increments of one.

as dem said each time you use the command your reincarnation level goes up by 1, and your stats / levels are changed as per your cd.ini settings.

and as ida said, there is a way to check them using the said command

each reincarnation also has a different colour player name + flashy little title image in the character window ingame.

not delved any deeper than that.

I prefered the old titles for that system.

/cheeky

Upvote 0

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
hm, I can't set reincarnation level to 0... sql doesn't want to update the field
how do you do this on your servers?
thx
artur

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
If you nead this Change for SQL DB and not from the Game then :

If you have the Microsoft SQL Server Manager then put this in the QueryAnalyser or If you have the Express Version Open the Table Folder and
Click with Right Click on the HL_HumPlus Table and select "Script for Tables as " and the UPDATE, if the Window open Clear it and Put this Lines in and change PlayerName to the Name you Wanted. Run the Script and Done ^^

UPDATE [CruelDragon3GBaseData].[dbo].[HL_HumPlus]
SET Reincarnation = 0
WHERE FLD_CHARACTER = 'PlayerName'

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
ahmm If you nead DB Changes from Game in a other DB as Game3G you nead
many Knowlage in SQL-Coding. I self Code some things direct in the MS-SQL server and I can use all DBs if I nead this. ;-)

Upvote 0