Apocalypto Server v1.9 Ledu

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mason2k2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2005
Deep in Ely
What a good server i liked it lots of differnt things nice people on the server. Also about the downtime i was just talking to apocs host he said that the host computer went mad. But i was on the server last night so i geuss its bk up now.

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
am a good lvler i had a wizz help most off the way as well! i also used game poits 2 make 3 lvls 2 get 40

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
just started playing, the place is full of easter hens that a new player cant touch and they kill you in 1-2 hits.

kind of off putting when you want to explore the server but you cant cos of these mobs everywhere

Last edited:

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
:'( God dont cry about it boys and girls only a game... His server he can have it up and down when he wants :)

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
:'( God dont cry about it boys and girls only a game... His server he can have it up and down when he wants :)
Should technically be in BETA. They haven't even added pot bunnies. Also a NPC the wanted is still being done. They really haven't thought about this. I've deleted it and will play something else but I'll rejoin in 1 or 2 months hoping that you have done what they hoped. I sound like a prick but its actaully wasting my space on my computer.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
Well yeah pot bunnies is something that i feel should be sorted out in alpha testing....

maybe they were in a rush to release the server as 1.9 are becoming outdated now that some good 2.3 servers are coming out. e.g. EvilMir was quite a hit while it lasted. i reckon Hellzloose should have a big impact aswell.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Well yeah pot bunnies is something that i feel should be sorted out in alpha testing....

maybe they were in a rush to release the server as 1.9 are becoming outdated now that some good 2.3 servers are coming out. e.g. EvilMir was quite a hit while it lasted. i reckon Hellzloose should have a big impact aswell.

EvilMir still is a hit, Hellzloose will be massive IMO.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
yeah noticed like an hour ago xD

thought it went down. Still, dont know if im gonna lvl nemore on EvilMir everyone sounds like there gonna move

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Is this server down for good. Or is it going 2.3 Because ive hurd alot of rumors about it.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Server is currently having some technical difficultys, (PowerCut)
And some bugs have appeared on server, it should be up again shortly.
Sorry about this people.
And No, server will no be adjusting to 2.3, as i dont really think its that good.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Server is currently having some technical difficultys, (PowerCut)
And some bugs have appeared on server, it should be up again shortly.
Sorry about this people.
And No, server will no be adjusting to 2.3, as i dont really think its that good.

One long powercut....

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Web Site www.apoc-server.com
server name Apocalypto
Server Ip 82.3.183.73

[sigstat]82.3.183.73[/sigstat]

Apocalypto

Inoformation

The server is run of a P4 Dedicated server its on a 10 megabit conection.
This will provide a stable game play.There are two Gms in total there names are
Apocalypto and Demon Dont beleave any one who clames to be a Gmthis server has bin up now for about 1 week or so. have built up quirte a lot of players. There are a lot of custom things to this server. We alos have ower owen forum found at http://www.apoc-server.com Please use the server forum so you dont clog up lomcn
[Full client can be found on site as the exe. I would use a download manager for the full client. Also make shure u rember ur acount information to regain your lost passwords I can not give them back if you have not got them

Cum and have ago of the new server it has a lot in game now new maps ect
Lots of new quest to keep the game fun and alot more cuming into game ALso We have this unique system called the Event npc Where u can save gamepoints and start iup ur owen exp events. Also we have theres rare
items called expballs you can get them off bosssis but very rare and you click them and they give u exp events also. Any ways cum check the site out a few screen shots on there.

All the downloads for this Server can be found at www.apoc-server.com Exe, Fullclient, Maps, ect

Ledu server.
Start level: Start gold:
Stats are: Medium.
Leveing is: Medium
Item crafting in game.
Loads of armours, weapons, items.
Lots of mobs new and old.
Start your owen exp events with game points
Quite a few custom maps.
Uniques hunting areas for sabuk.
Horses Can be borght in game,
Wings.
EXP Quests.
Haircut npc.
Namecolour npc.
Pet rental.
Quests.
PVP Battle arena.
Clone for Warrior and wizard NPC.
HolyDeva for tao also EliteDeva for lvl.
Special Repair in game.
Pet quests.
New quests.
Super Pets To be Ganed By Quests.
Lots of new maps.
Pet parking system.
A custom HomeZone.
SummonClone at level.
Sabuk Hunting caves in toatal at the moment.
Exp Quests
Rebirth System. makeing it at the moment

Ah well, knew this server was going to be a "two weeker". Mod may iswell close this as hasn't been up for like 2weeks lol. Had fun though.