Apocalypto Server v1.9 Ledu

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Web Site www.apoc-server.com
server name Apocalypto
Server Ip 82.3.183.73

[sigstat]82.3.183.73[/sigstat]

Apocalypto

Inoformation

The server is run of a P4 Dedicated server its on a 10 megabit conection.
This will provide a stable game play.There are two Gms in total there names are
Apocalypto and Demon Dont beleave any one who clames to be a Gmthis server has bin up now for about 1 week or so. have built up quirte a lot of players. There are a lot of custom things to this server. We alos have ower owen forum found at [B][U]http://www.apoc-server.com[/U][/B] Please use the server forum so you dont clog up lomcn
[Full client can be found on site as the exe. I would use a download manager for the full client. Also make shure u rember ur acount information to regain your lost passwords I can not give them back if you have not got them

Cum and have ago of the new server it has a lot in game now new maps ect
Lots of new quest to keep the game fun and alot more cuming into game ALso We have this unique system called the Event npc Where u can save gamepoints and start iup ur owen exp events. Also we have theres rare
items called expballs you can get them off bosssis but very rare and you click them and they give u exp events also. Any ways cum check the site out a few screen shots on there.

All the downloads for this Server can be found at [B][U]www.apoc-server.com[/U][/B] Exe, Fullclient, Maps, ect

Ledu server.
Start level: Start gold:
Stats are: Medium.
Leveing is: Medium
Item crafting in game.
Loads of armours, weapons, items.
Lots of mobs new and old.
Start your owen exp events with game points
Quite a few custom maps.
Uniques hunting areas for sabuk.
Horses Can be borght in game,
Wings.
EXP Quests.
Haircut npc.
Namecolour npc.
Pet rental.
Quests.
PVP Battle arena.
Clone for Warrior and wizard NPC.
HolyDeva for tao also EliteDeva for lvl.
Special Repair in game.
Pet quests.
New quests.
Super Pets To be Ganed By Quests.
Lots of new maps.
Pet parking system.
A custom HomeZone.
SummonClone at level.
Sabuk Hunting caves in toatal at the moment.
Exp Quests
Rebirth System. makeing it at the moment

Last edited:

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
would love to play ..... But theres know Exe/Client link ... So yupp :) Sounds fun though. Safe

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
how long server been up and has server been wiped or carry on if it hasnt been wiped count me out cause u will had testers and they will be level 60 and its no fun having loads of high levels when it take maybe ages to get to 60 if u wipe i will defo play

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Lol, its been up 24/7 from day 1 of testing.
We did say on post server would not be wiped, However people arent leveling to the standards applyed anyway, gives you quite a good chance.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
so its been up for one day testing and someone is level 60...? and this is MED leveling? ....

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Sounds like theres a bug some where then to do with a few mobs that some one knows about or hes exploiting exp.

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Sounds like theres a bug some where then to do with a few mobs that some one knows about or hes exploiting exp.

its not a bug or exploiting exp... its hunting loads ov gps n using em

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
item crafting??? where is this lol iv looked everywhere?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
sorry 4 dble posting. but online just 24 of which the person that is 60 could not have played 24 hours.... i logged on at lvl 5... went to omacave get 3% a mob at lvl 5??? how can some 1 get 60 that quik.... sorry but if u ask me the server is either bugged and ppl exploiting... or gm made some 1 lvl 60 (corrupt) or the gm made a char he plays on lvl 60... or for my final guess the lvling dosent change exp needed each lvl lol...
maybe just my thought

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
why are u all complaing the game is about being the best and trying to lvl ur arse off btw am glad some one is lvl 60 there for we lower lvls can get some good items so dont always get mad ova some silly little things

char......

DragonWar

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
sorry 4 dble posting. but online just 24 of which the person that is 60 could not have played 24 hours.... i logged on at lvl 5... went to omacave get 3% a mob at lvl 5??? how can some 1 get 60 that quik.... sorry but if u ask me the server is either bugged and ppl exploiting... or gm made some 1 lvl 60 (corrupt) or the gm made a char he plays on lvl 60... or for my final guess the lvling dosent change exp needed each lvl lol...
maybe just my thought

i logged on for 8 hours and got to lvl 35, all you need is game points and if you know where they drop your on a winner.

/SAB

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
they drop in BDD off ET and ES and most bosses...this server has been up for over a week and the person that is level 60 has been playin A LOT. also he used to be a gm i think so he knows where everythin is

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
maybe just my thought

Just to let you know, the server has been online since test mode, (about a week) and hasent been down since, if you look on upcomming servers you will find our post and it says "server will not be wiped"
Sorry for any inconveniance

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
i logged on for 8 hours and got to lvl 35, all you need is game points and if you know where they drop your on a winner.

/SAB

8 HOURS ? ? ?

lvl35????

no thanks lol

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
i made level 40 in hour and am a tao :) but with bit off help by a wizz lol

its really a great server should all give it ago :)

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Down ??? ...... When is this going to be back up might join. Dont sound to bad. :)