Dark Illusion Mir 2 [1.9 ledu]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Problem is i can get online but it seems slow i have download the client i just dont no y it is so slow can anyone help me with this problem cause i cant get in touch to see if its the host or what is anyone else really slow.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
lol of course he will beat evil mir. i mean cmon it cant be that hard to turn his 1.9 into a 2.3. I reckon itll be alot of work though :/

edit : nah i never lag on that server :/

whats your location approximatly ?

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I live in scarborough i doubt it be that tho i could be area tho i'm on 16mg line tho. and i'm shocked.

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
not my type of server lol was on for less then 30 mins n got abuse from god lol cuz hes a cry child ne ways gl with server

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
not my type of server lol was on for less then 30 mins n got abuse from god lol cuz hes a cry child ne ways gl with server
All I wanted to do was pvp you on Wizzy. Then you said no and started pming me going "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" & "HAHAHAHAH I BEAT U IN PVP" & "HAHAHAA U NOOB" & "HAHAHAHAHA U GEEK" so I responded :)

But mate this is ready to come out of BETA. Brillient server tbh.

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006

Same with me soon as he joined up he started getting gobby..... all he does is cry... :| /MadManMc

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Same with me soon as he joined up he started getting gobby..... all he does is cry... :| /MadManMc

Me & Illusion? You called us nubs and spelt rather like rava. We told you and you tell us to FO?

And proof that you died in PVP just to say a point:
-Was main point of argument

Images45.jpg

EDIT- U put me on ur guild KO's cos' i left to Serenity. Because all you did was sit in SZ, didn't recruit no-one. Also I got ignored in guild chat. Main reason tbh.

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004

i was lvl 35 n i beat god in pvp he cryed cuz i was using pet at start but i still beat him using jst sfb n runnin n he said i ran too much..
if im not mistaken

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
i was lvl 35 n i beat god in pvp he cryed cuz i was using pet at start but i still beat him using jst sfb n runnin n he said i ran too much..
if im not mistaken

Well tbh ... What eles is a tao going to do ? Stand a fight like a warrior. Hes a nub.... you have to run then hit on a taoist.. thats what its all about... Well ill be on later ... so if u decide to join back up Pm /Wizzie ... ill give you a hand leveling :) x

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
im gunna go on now considering i have nothing betta to do for rest of the night lol

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
and how cant i handle it u was one crying when i beat u on a lv 35 tao and ur wat 46+ lool and all i culd use was sfb n run cuz u cryed wen i used pet so gf

jimjam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2005
can u keep this kinda stuff on the servers forums so not 2 spam this one so gm's can check if incase people having probs

/darkness

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i'll be willing to make into dm2 2.3 and help u i dont want gm position just to help make a great server.
lmfao u r sooooo funny, whenever i need a giggle all i need 2 do is search for ur posts on forums!

on topic, server sounds like fun, but x3 exp aint my thing =/ gl tho!

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
This is a wicked server, but its pretty much spoiled by a bunch of bug exploiters who have used to to get really high lvls

its a shame!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
didnt u blame bug exploiters on pk2.3 aswell? lol
Severs great, wizzys are piss to lvl, just alot of them 2 scared to go into higher lvl caves, so they sit in LDC l;ol

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
wars left overnight in front of root spiders, getting 5k per larva
i think its a pretty obvious bug!
5k every second --> 300k a mintue --> 18000k an hour, that is how people are such high levels...

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
the damage has really been done tho,
would you not agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.