Dark Illusion Mir 2 [1.9 ledu]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
tbh i love this server,,,,, yea u get idiots on game and ppl spoiling the fun and game play of others but i think its best 1.9 out to date and gms no doubt will ban the griefers.... good work

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
yeah i agree, its really well made actually
one of the best i've played to date!

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
Lol i aint goin back on game then. Bugs should be sorted before server is released.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
omen u tit, the bugs beeen removed , they gained 5 levels max and tbh 5 lvls isnt hard, and myth alot more work had been put into this one, as they have made a previos sever and have basically redone n corrected mistakes ( or ones i remember , like warrs being abosolutly crap, untll having luck 10 lol)

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
serverr down?
forum down?
i lvled properly just stayed up 1st few nights
dont blame bug for high lvls cos wizz is not hard to lvl
go icetemple easy to storm just noobs jealouse cos there like 5 lvl 50+ chars ingame
and no damage aint already been done most ppl just dont lvl and stand in sz chattin
if u wanna get higher lvl u actually have to go do somethin called
LVLING

Last edited:

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
serverr down?
forum down?
i lvled properly just stayed up 1st few nights
dont blame bug for high lvls cos wizz is not hard to lvl
go icetemple easy to storm just noobs jealouse cos there like 5 lvl 50+ chars ingame
and no damage aint already been done most ppl just dont lvl and stand in sz chattin
if u wanna get higher lvl u actually have to go do somethin called
LVLING

forums are up just server down atmo tah.... cant w8 for it to be bak up tbh ... need 46 bad and only few % away lol

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
forums are up just server down atmo tah.... cant w8 for it to be bak up tbh ... need 46 bad and only few % away lol

Lal n1, what ya char called? Im GoD & GoDsWiz & GoDsTao but my tao lvl40 n wiz lvl47/48? and war lvl46 but my war pwns all tbh, n u just av to lvl! But its all thanks to Pinki2 tbh! <3 u Pinki2 =P

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
more people should come try this server out :)
its not complete yet so keep in mind theres going to be alot more things added and its going to keep getting better and better

swift

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I would have started on this server but the root spider thing just means new players have to lvl normally and those who exploited it got away with it and gained a hudge advantage.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I know the people who used it, they gained 3 not 10 or 50, just 3, 2 days lvlin = the 3 levels they gained, of course u wont be top lvl qwickly, but severs great you can get 42+ on 1st day defo, lvl 45+ gets harder but its worth playing, and its perfetic if ur moaning coz some peeps exploited a bug which was used for 1 day be4 it was fixed, so stop moaning play or go.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
new players who lvled normally are lvl 50+ alredy
raverbaby illusion chariot
theres a few ppl lvl 50+ qho never used that bug
its just an excuse cos u cant b arsed to lvl
this aint torozor with 675-754 dc armour
if u think about it whats the difference between a high stat server and a low stat one cos its all done equally
u may have 1000 dc on torozor or whatever but the bosses will have like 2000 ac
its the same in basic terms

u never even tried the server out just listened to other peoples moanings.
if u never try you will never know :)

Last edited:

swift

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Never played that server your talking about last server i was playing was euro, i dont mind playing catchup normally. If those gang spider gave any decent exp per pop i can imagine how much exp was gained through it. Anyways i dont wanna spam just thought i would reply to your post.

Im not one of those high rate want everything easy kind of people, i just dont like starting a server where an obvious bug if you can call it that has been found exploited and the after effects been left ingame.
As i said im used to time 1 exp from euro so... its all gravy im sure its a nice server. Get the thread cleaned so people dont see that im sure im not the only one put off by it. Sorry for the "spam".

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Servers great atm, just need more people :P, theres a new cave, + town + anuva map being introduced this week hopefully (all are brand new and not seen in any other server)

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
i was a gamemaster (Ghost) of this server along with tyler(godfather), then he brought in a new gamemaster his name is doug so i pulled out as he is corrupt its the reason i left the server, with doug as gamemaster it wont be much of a server for people to play.

im sorry tyler but u've always been a good m8 to me and i dont want the server to be ****ed up because of him. u banned him from Revolution Server for messin it up u banned him from Legend Server i cant see why ur allowing it, but ur letting some1 ruin this chance for u to have a decent server lets just hope nothin goes wrong >.<

Lee

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
thers no corrupt gm. stop givin this server a bad name
the gms are tyley - rocky
tombraider
darkness
and pc plod
i dont know wtf ur onabout but stop spreadin bs m8

AND i have never seen you gm name ingame and ive been playin this server from day 1..........

post count...........8
y would many people believe u anyway?

Last edited:

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
used to b 37 start. i dont like p69 either but this is nothing like p 69 lol
p 69 i played for bout 15 mins and got 1%. that aint easy to 40 lol

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
i was a gamemaster (Ghost) of this server along with tyler(godfather), then he brought in a new gamemaster his name is doug so i pulled out as he is corrupt its the reason i left the server, with doug as gamemaster it wont be much of a server for people to play.

im sorry tyler but u've always been a good m8 to me and i dont want the server to be ****ed up because of him. u banned him from Revolution Server for messin it up u banned him from Legend Server i cant see why ur allowing it, but ur letting some1 ruin this chance for u to have a decent server lets just hope nothin goes wrong >.<

Lee
doug has gone and has been banned for number of reasons.... 1 for being a complete tit and 2 for corruption but now its all sorted ... and hi lee u might remeber me :P

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
soz 2 say... 35 start...easy to 40......P69 wannabie? lol soz but this is jus my opinion and tbh...P69 sux
how can u say its a pro 69 rip off ... fk off back to where ever u came from or better still go make ur OWN SERVER ........

Status
Not open for further replies.