Empire Mir 3
Likes Likes:  17
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Zentaur [3.55]

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76

Re: Zentaur [3.55]

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie View Post
    Nothing to do with Zentaur, I put paragraphs in my post (you know where you press enter to leave a space) but for some reason when I clicked reply the paragraphs were removed and it looked like a wall of text. test paragraph EDIT: Still doing it
    What browser are you using? Please pm me
    Respect my conglomerate
    The Take Over, The Break's Over.

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

Server rebooted, going online in 10minutes

Reason : Added more variety to daily quests
    - Zentaur X Game Client + Server ( File type C# ) ( Closed Source )
    - Beta Testing : 25 August 2017
    - Using latest Mir3 Graphic Library
    - Job System ( Fishing, WoodCutting, ForestKeeper, PearlHunter, Mining )
    - Alchemy
    ( Existent Accounts from Holley Version will merge ( move ) on the new files )

I use an EVGA X99 FTW Motherboard, and a i7 5820k CPU, neither of which have on-board graphics. Nobody would build a desktop with onboard graphics these days, it's just not needed. It seems to have fixed most issues by running the game from the documents folder of the user account you're running it from, I'm guessing because Windows is more relaxed with permissions in those folders. Still some issues though, one being that I still can't type in any other program without it just crashing it (not Mir but whatever program). Secondly (and this is the main issue) the FPS lag is playable but still pretty bad. To give you an idea, with 2 shooter ants on me the flinch is so bad that I cannot run. If 4 or more melee ants are on me, I can't run either. Pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that . Might try running it on my tablet later if I keep getting the itch to play, that has one of those all in one intel chipsets which will be onboard graphics. Dunno if the tech will still be too new to run the client effectively or not though . We'll see. EDIT: For some reason the forum is removing my paragraphing, wtf?
    I tried playing on i5 with some good amd gpu and it ran with 20-25 fps probs , went back on my old pc core2duo (onboard gpu) , giving me 100 fps + even with 100 people on screen (new and good pc = slow mir) p.s dont waste time trying to play around setting and ruin your pc up , tried alots of things to fix it but no luck till core2duo came

2 problems:

First off, I have insane graphical lag in-game to the point it would be unplayable (it's not due to my rig, what I'm running is pretty top-end). Yeah, I'm on Windows 10. :/

Secondly, when the launcher or the game.exe is open, if I try to type anything e.g. on my browser or Skype, it will instantly force close without fail. Either this was done intentionally for some reason (why?) or there's malware attached and the keylogger is outdated and causing the programs to crash. Be careful what you're logging in to whilst this client is running guys.

Anyone have any idea how to fix the lag? I'm assuming it's a Windows 10 problem. I've ran the launcher as admin and set holly.exe to run as admin, compatibility mode for Windows 7, and 16bit colour. Problem persists.
    Mir 3 just doesn't work properly on windows 10. I've messed about in the past with windows 10, and can play solo, but groups/wars no chance. If you want to play normally downgrade, or partition your hard drive and 2 windows.
    "I hope the scythe's remorseless swing can bring some comfort to you all."

its not just windows 10 at all its any windows if you have a half decent rig it wont work well you'll get around 30 fps and even less when things are happening... iv tried loads of things to try fix it the only way to fix it is removing your Graphics card, but its not worth the hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Server back online, had to emergency reboot due one small error in console + some small stuff in game

By the way.. September's patch " Patch 2.3.0 " will include :

125 MainQuests based on interesting story between regions and wars inside them ( i will make a progress reply here when i will finalize stuffs from time to time )

Each quests are based on class, so each reward will be the same value but in class ( war , wizz , tao )

I will make special link on my site where you will can see : PlayerName - Quest In Progress - Quest Item - Details about quest - Number of quests done

Dont forget about Zentaur's 1 month aniversary ! 07.September.2016

---------- Post Merged on 02-09-2016 at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-09-2016 at 11:21 PM ----------

Embrace the most and powerfull fight!

Untitled-1.jpg

---------- Post Merged on 03-09-2016 at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-09-2016 at 11:26 PM ----------

Are you ready to join to Zentaur's first "Players Vs Evil" fight?
    zentaurinvasion.jpg
    - Alchemy

all with low FPS because of to good a video card not useing old DX 8 or 9
    install a VM im useing virtualbox as its free

https://www.virtualbox.org/

then install windows xp i know that works as im useing it.
    dont install any video card drivers
    install mir3
    and thats it your good to go

Congrats on your usercount! First time i've seen a mir 3 server top the charts!

Quote Originally Posted by PoPcOrN View Post
    Congrats on your usercount! First time i've seen a mir 3 server top the charts!
    Thank you! Maybe you should take a look and join our comunity

Many projects are on pending

---------- Post Merged on 05-09-2016 at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-09-2016 at 02:00 PM ----------

Server informations updated as a wallpaper .jpeg

Because i want keep server advertiser clean i decided to add .jpeg in a reply ( bellow server advert information )
    - Alchemy

What's the best english speaking guild to join?

Hello PoPcOrN

You can know how many guild zentaur have by here : http://zentaur.zed.ro/guilds
    Untill now i had no problem by speaking with players ( their english knowledges are decent )

Btw new system will arrive soon on Zentaur server !

dynastytrainer_517.jpg
    - Alchemy

I'm in Tmaster, pretty good guild. ingame name phuuckoff, I'll lend you a hand if you pm me.

Login gate is back and working...some persons got nothing to do than attack server
    - Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by Exwizz View Post
    its not just windows 10 at all its any windows if you have a half decent rig it wont work well you'll get around 30 fps and even less when things are happening... iv tried loads of things to try fix it the only way to fix it is removing your Graphics card, but its not worth the hassle.
    Mine runs Mir 3 fine on windows 7 and my pc is pretty decent, I have to tweak some graphic settings but thats all. Upgraded to windows 10 and it runs like shit, will deffo be doing a separate Mir partition.
    #Musou

Thing I've noticed:

Mobs vs Pets
    JinSkelly- dies in ZumaTemple mobs, misses when hitting. this is 1vs1, moves slow, attack slow, seems to be there for looks which ain't cool
    Shinsoo- dies in few mobs and does around 30 dmg avg, moves slow, attack speed very slow
    Rotgar- lasts a descent while but dies in a big mob in ZT, 34-40 avg dmg, slow mover

Pets vs Player:
    Miss against Warrior and Wizard when hitting, no dmg done.
    In essence I think pets need a total revamp. Your player rankings speak for themselves.
    Tao: 4/30 13.33%
    Warrior: 13/30 43.33%
    Wizard: 13/30 43.33%
    Stats would be even lower for Tao if u just use Top 25.

Wizard and Warrior both solo well. Tao does not and has to leach.
    I'd like to see the class pickup that back percentage and balance server.
    You have a class ratio there that has something wrong? cause I do
    Thanks
    derrick

stats.PNG
    Last edited by twisterdmk; 08-09-2016 at 03:31 AM.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast