Zentaur Mir 3
Likes Likes:  17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Zentaur [3.55]

Re: Zentaur [3.55]

Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    nice fake stats on user count.

seems people stop playing but still says they logged in.

i no this cos gm banned me yet still says i'm logged in .

dumbledoreeatshitt.jpg

Why would i lie?

.php is messed due a atack on web host

but hey dumbledore go find another server where to **** gamemasters and still victimise yourself, peaceout
    - Zentaur X Game Client + Server ( File type C# ) ( Closed Source )
    - Beta Testing : 25 August 2017
    - Using latest Mir3 Graphic Library
    - Job System ( Fishing, WoodCutting, ForestKeeper, PearlHunter, Mining )
    - Alchemy
    ( Existent Accounts from Holley Version will merge ( move ) on the new files )

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

maybe u need to fix your systems so it doesn't show more people are online than really are.

maybe u need to fix your systems so it doesn't show more people are online than really are.
    maybe you need to stop posting mean comments

and as prove posted ^ : there are 75 online
    - Alchemy

dumbledore is one of those chars.

a banned char.

so you haven't.

how many others are like this?

LOL,MUSOU,ANTO,ALEXISONFIRE,RASHA,THETAOIST,

HOW MANY OF THE ABOVE ARE ONLINE NOW? and how many more chars on ur user count arnt in game
    Last edited by eddy; 13-03-2017 at 12:06 AM.

dumbledore is one of those chars.

a banned char.

so you haven't.

how many others are like this?

LOL,MUSOU,ANTO,ALEXISONFIRE,RASHA,THETAOIST,

HOW MANY OF THE ABOVE ARE ONLINE NOW? and how many more chars on ur user count arnt in game

dumbledoreeatshitt2.jpg

How much you try to piss me off and telling you to **** off, it wont work but well...

The .php is bugged (showing ranked/users online) because some one ddosed the web server

So for example : 4getmenot is in game but not shows on ranking online, so due atack of web server the script if ****ed so ranking online scripts see 4getmenot online but assumes other char name on her

And translation for your brain as its on a size of a nut : If 4getmenot was online + showing on ranking, then you could say i use fake usercount

dumbledoreeatshitt3.jpg

BUT SINCE YOU TOLD THAT DUMBLEDORE IS BANNED I BET THAT ENVY THAT YOU GOT BANNED ON MY SERVER, MAKES YOU TO TRY FCK ME OVER AGAIN ;)
    - Alchemy

Hi can i sell char yet?

Quote Originally Posted by goodluckfk View Post
    Hi can i sell char yet?
    who you are?
    - Alchemy

Would highly recommend this server, played on both the last iteration(which lasted for 10+ years) and the current one, which has been 9months so far

The server is constantly updated and well maintained, new content comes out every week all aimed at different levels, some new maps for low, mid and high level players.

Exp and droprates are lower than most server but the great community is more than enough to stick around for, lots of players online and lots of active helpful guilds.

Please do ignore the 'eddy' guy, his char is infamous in zentaur for being an annoying little brat who never shuts his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Loliance View Post
    Would highly recommend this server, played on both the last iteration(which lasted for 10+ years) and the current one, which has been 9months so far

The server is constantly updated and well maintained, new content comes out every week all aimed at different levels, some new maps for low, mid and high level players.

Exp and droprates are lower than most server but the great community is more than enough to stick around for, lots of players online and lots of active helpful guilds.

Please do ignore the 'eddy' guy, his char is infamous in zentaur for being an annoying little brat who never shuts his mouth

Thank you !

Im doing my best by working on Zentaur and ZentaurX to keep all ppls happy

---------- Post Merged on 20-03-2017 at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 19-03-2017 at 10:52 PM ----------

Due many players online and BichonProvince became day by day so tiny, will add new BichonWall where will be the main Province from friday game update!
    - Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by Loliance View Post

8 days on and still website not been fixed still have chars that aint in game as logged in. yet well maintained.

does this not call into question what you are saying..............................
    Last edited by eddy; 20-03-2017 at 09:55 PM.

8 days on and still website not been fixed still have chars that aint in game as logged in. yet well maintained.

does this not call into question what you are saying..............................
    my server salutes you dumbledore

dumbledoreeatshitt4.jpg

Wish i could screen all players (50 green global shouts just for your pretty hater face )

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:01 PM ----------

OH I'VE FORGOT!

90 ONLINE WITHOUT A EVENT OR BONUS ONLINE
    - Alchemy

still no mention as to why his web site has chars on the list when they aint logged in 8days after a ddos attack or so he says

still no mention as to why his web site has chars on the list when they aint logged in 8days after a ddos attack or so he says

You not seen this in game? ops i forgot you got ban

Some one ddosed my web host and its damaged

Dont worry, in few days will be fixed, i dont need ranked to see how much i have online
    - Alchemy

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617