HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  164
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Zentaur [3.55]

Re: Zentaur [3.55]

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy View Post
    I won't be...I take this response as my assumptions are accurate?

I asked you a simple question and you've responded with a snipe...I believe my question was justified? But if you don't want to answer properly, then fine lol...it's really no skin off my nose.

Thanks for the free bump. I guess..
    Zentaur [미르 3] [和平号3] [GSP]
    Beta Testing : Private // Using latest gsp files fixed // Assasin Class //New skills // 1 Castle //Job system (Fishing,Library,Mining,ForrestKeeper) //100% Quests fixed

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Amrod View Post
    best is zircon " kilk hens zombie died, so go kill hens go zombie died, so i go logoff and fk it xD
    Wut

peace bro xD

And for the offtopic, if you would know what a dx wrapper is pottsy, you would know that its quite hard to make, so i took one and linked with my program that reads what specs you have so the dx wrapper setts optimal settings to get better game config ( for the concern you have, i will make program on site so you can pick what gpu,cpu you have as you will no more need to add in pc ) (yay pottsy your negative feedback made me improve.. keep it goin!)

Even tho i dont think others may need it because i got around 20-30 testers and no one reported frame lags,etc

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:58 PM ----------

ZentaurGSP (still in beta )

Main download link : http://patch.zed.ro/Download/ZentaurGSPX.rar
    Mirrored link : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1SXgn...xport=download
    Last edited by zedina; 17-11-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    Beta Testing : Private // Using latest gsp files fixed // Assasin Class //New skills // 1 Castle //Job system (Fishing,Library,Mining,ForrestKeeper) //100% Quests fixed

Gave it a download last night while no bounce back/dc the client itself was unplayable on my machine after 10mins. Fps dropped down to 5-15range. Restarting client gave me 30-35fps but this quickly drops after a few minutes. Was a definite memory leak in client just stood still can see it ticking up and up however I could see it was playable for zed as he was running around fine but don't know his machine specs.

tried various compatibility settings as suggested by zed in game, even turning off my second monitor was suggested and tried, but was really struggling on a Windows 10 pc. Initial loading of client was fine and ran smooth for 5 mins before client lag starts kicking in. Full screen and windowed tried both with same results.

If anyone has resolved the issue for windows 10 let me know how otherwise it's a no go atm for window 10 users.

Can't really comment much on anything else yet as not really able to play it smoothly

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsm!ght View Post
    Gave it a download last night while no bounce back/dc the client itself was unplayable on my machine after 10mins. Fps dropped down to 5-15range. Restarting client gave me 30-35fps but this quickly drops after a few minutes. Was a definite memory leak in client just stood still can see it ticking up and up however I could see it was playable for zed as he was running around fine but don't know his machine specs.

tried various compatibility settings as suggested by zed in game, even turning off my second monitor was suggested and tried, but was really struggling on a Windows 10 pc. Initial loading of client was fine and ran smooth for 5 mins before client lag starts kicking in. Full screen and windowed tried both with same results.

If anyone has resolved the issue for windows 10 let me know how otherwise it's a no go atm for window 10 users.

Can't really comment much on anything else yet as not really able to play it smoothly

new version of client + dx wrapper will fix it

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324