Zentaur Mir 3
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Zentaur [3.55]

Re: Zentaur [3.55]

Little clip of event we had there was a lot more pking but recorder acting up

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Thank you for nice video

50 players stable with 70 top online

This weekend zentaur expects more than 80players online

Even if server get's ddosed, server can pass trough any problem

---------- Post Merged at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:53 PM ----------

New game updater, for tomorow

http://forum.zed.ro/viewtopic.php?t=9278
    - Zentaur X Game Client + Server ( File type C# ) ( Closed Source )
    - Beta Testing : 25 August 2017
    - Using latest Mir3 Graphic Library
    - Job System ( Fishing, WoodCutting, ForestKeeper, PearlHunter, Mining )
    - Alchemy
    ( Existent Accounts from Holley Version will merge ( move ) on the new files )

Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    Thank you for nice video

50 players stable with 70 top online

This weekend zentaur expects more than 80players online

Even if server get's ddosed, server can pass trough any problem

---------- Post Merged at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:53 PM ----------

New game updater, for tomorow

http://forum.zed.ro/viewtopic.php?t=9278

Do you have time to restore the characters that got deleted on database problems you had?

First was not database problem, server got small crash and stoped to save logs

Characters been restored but if you not pm me about this

---------- Post Merged at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Because of crash, server lost 7 accounts but been replaced

You should pm gmzed on forums or ingame as i stay the most of the day in game

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:43 PM ----------

63 online and tomorow will be TeamWar at 21:00 server time

---------- Post Merged on 13-08-2016 at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-08-2016 at 11:46 PM ----------

70 online without any online bonus or spamming trees on province

70online2.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Dont miss the TeamWar will be fun with 60+ online pvp event
    - Alchemy

TeamWar

We had 102 online, but who cares?

100 on 3.jpg
    Last edited by zedina; 16-08-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    - Alchemy

Welldone

Quote Originally Posted by Keevo View Post
    Welldone
    thank you

i m sorry that there is not video on hunting on youtube players ask me if i can increase the 11person grp limit but i cant do nothing

atm we have 2 big guilds : TMs and AAO, they are needed to split in two groups of hunting since they are lots of member in guild
    - Alchemy

nice to see your server doing so well again,

think i might start when your change to GSP files if you do nd im sure alot more people will join the ride..

so i could atleast keep up on rankings playing as an assassin.

i think now is abit late to start after seeing people nearly 50 already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Exwizz View Post

think i might start when your change to GSP files if you do nd im sure alot more people will join the ride..

in nearly future i m planning moving on gsp, but we shall see

if the exp was easy then i souldnt have this high usercount as the majority of my players are low rate players, but even they woudlnt play lvl 33 for 1month or more..so exp is little bit balanced at level 50 should start the true journey

as off topic : i saw your post on mir2 and you are 100% fan of mir2, next time...stop think about "damn man this server should have gsp..." because Holley been for ages here and my players 90% are from old days of Zentaur server and still enjoying it!

as off topic2: if you bring gsp=alot players, then why my server has the most of the players on? no ddos pls
    - Alchemy

I would rather not see GSP files or see them without pigs and assassins. Both are broke or op.

I don't see how it's too late when the server just started 10 days ago. Ignore the x2 exp rate that is not true, people where 33+ the very first day which would take around 1 week? if it really was true x2

in nearly future i m planning moving on gsp, but we shall see

if the exp was easy then i souldnt have this high usercount as the majority of my players are low rate players, but even they woudlnt play lvl 33 for 1month or more..so exp is little bit balanced at level 50 should start the true journey

as off topic : i saw your post on mir2 and you are 100% fan of mir2, next time...stop think about "damn man this server should have gsp..." because Holley been for ages here and my players 90% are from old days of Zentaur server and still enjoying it!

as off topic2: if you bring gsp=alot players, then why my server has the most of the players on? no ddos pls
    iv been around for more than 10 years playing ALOT of servers i don't really have a favourite Mir2 or Mir3 but im originally a Mir3 player, i played Zentaur around 8 years ago under a Name BeastieBoy stopped playing when around 50 was a high level. (note i was around lvl 48-50 at the time. )

most people will be playing because there isnt anything else in the mir3 section and your a good host as your last Zentaur lasted over 10 years so people are clearly gonna have high hopes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    I would rather not see GSP files or see them without pigs and assassins. Both are broke or op.

I don't see how it's too late when the server just started 10 days ago. Ignore the x2 exp rate that is not true, people where 33+ the very first day which would take around 1 week? if it really was true x2
    You been there? you saw how players ask for groups on hunting? they try everyday new challenges

Top 1 and 2 are chinese pro players from china...

---------- Post Merged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:29 PM ----------

iv been around for more than 10 years playing ALOT of servers i don't really have a favourite Mir2 or Mir3 but im originally a Mir3 player, i played Zentaur around 8 years ago under a Name BeastieBoy stopped playing when around 50 was a high level. (note i was around lvl 48-50 at the time. )

most people will be playing because there isnt anything else in the mir3 section and your a good host as your last Zentaur lasted over 10 years so people are clearly gonna have high hopes.

My server been there for 10years with ups and downs, from 200+ on to 50+ on, from 50+ for 4+ on

But in the end is that thing called "ride the wave"

Yes you right, my server is the best out there,you can LVL without DONATION, you can build items, Zentaur have lots of systems that no other server could copy it...

No other server stand there for 10years and told : I can still do something

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:38 PM ----------

@Exwizz you had a point,

you know why this community of mir3 is destroyed? because servers go online for few months then get closssed and player cant play again a server by knowing it wil last probably like the last one

when i launched zentaur last week, my hopes was...20 stable and 30 at a peak

First day : 30 online
    Second day : 40online
    Third day : 49 online

and the community grows...they help each other even is a pvp server..they understand now because most of my old players they grown, became adults with childrens they have a better logic now
    - Alchemy

LOMCN Senior Member SilvaRoberto's Avatar

You been there? you saw how players ask for groups on hunting? they try everyday new challenges

Top 1 and 2 are chinese pro players from china...

---------- Post Merged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:29 PM ----------

My server been there for 10years with ups and downs, from 200+ on to 50+ on, from 50+ for 4+ on

But in the end is that thing called "ride the wave"

Yes you right, my server is the best out there,you can LVL without DONATION, you can build items, Zentaur have lots of systems that no other server could copy it...

No other server stand there for 10years and told : I can still do something

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:38 PM ----------

@Exwizz you had a point,

you know why this community of mir3 is destroyed? because servers go online for few months then get closssed and player cant play again a server by knowing it wil last probably like the last one

when i launched zentaur last week, my hopes was...20 stable and 30 at a peak

First day : 30 online
    Second day : 40online
    Third day : 49 online

and the community grows...they help each other even is a pvp server..they understand now because most of my old players they grown, became adults with childrens they have a better logic now
    can play this mir3 in windowed mode?

Quote Originally Posted by SilvaRoberto View Post
    can play this mir3 in windowed mode?

yes but first need go to screen resolution , press advanced settings, go to monitor and select true color 16bit

then press window mode from launched
    - Alchemy

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast