Affinity Mir 2
Likes Likes:  84
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Zentaur [3.55]

Re: Zentaur [3.55]

Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    You been there? you saw how players ask for groups on hunting? they try everyday new challenges

Top 1 and 2 are chinese pro players from china...
    Not sure what this has to do with my previous post. I am not saying it's good or bad I would rather the EXP be as it is, don't like super low rates. But you advertise it as x2 exp but when zombies give 2000 exp when they should really be giving <400? you can't say it's not more than x2. Sure the rates might be set to x2 but the mobs EXP has been multiplied in database?

You also think getting level 50 is possible on a true x2 EXP rate in 10 days? even if you level 24/7 (based off official exp).
    Last edited by BoomBoom; 17-08-2016 at 04:06 PM.

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Not sure what this has to do with my previous post. I am not saying it's good or bad I would rather the EXP be as it is, don't like super low rates. But you advertise it as x2 exp but when zombies give 2000 exp when they should really be giving <400? you can't say it's not more than x2. Sure the rates might be set to x2 but the mobs EXP has been multiplied in database?

You also think getting level 50 is possible on a true x2 EXP rate in 10 days? even if you level 24/7 (based off official exp).
    no, as exp required on 48 49 50 are harder than previous levels
    - Zentaur X Game Client + Server ( File type C# ) ( Closed Source )
    - Beta Testing : 25 August 2017
    - Using latest Mir3 Graphic Library
    - Job System ( Fishing, WoodCutting, ForestKeeper, PearlHunter, Mining )
    - Alchemy
    ( Existent Accounts from Holley Version will merge ( move ) on the new files )

Wtf are you on? no one is lvl 50 yet.......10th day.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeNBake View Post
    Wtf are you on? no one is lvl 50 yet.......10th day.

hello encoremi ;)

do you play here?
    - Alchemy

hello encoremi ;)

do you play here?
    Not any of my chars m8... yes I am playing here.... ;]]

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeNBake View Post
    Not any of my chars m8... yes I am playing here.... ;]]

nice one

are you joined a guild? if yes, you should say to others how much hunts there are

players on global asking for any type of groups : lvl. gold, etc
    - Alchemy

nice one

are you joined a guild? if yes, you should say to others how much hunts there are

players on global asking for any type of groups : lvl. gold, etc
    Yeah guild im in group hunting all the time... all lvl welcome... new players will be surprised by users and hunts... Mir3 is back and im lovin it ;]

Thank you for the nice words

To be honest i m impresed also by the usercount, also by the trades too! players are trading everything )
    - Alchemy

I would rather not see GSP files or see them without pigs and assassins. Both are broke or op.

I don't see how it's too late when the server just started 10 days ago. Ignore the x2 exp rate that is not true, people where 33+ the very first day which would take around 1 week? if it really was true x2

The XP and drop rates put me off, i like a low rate close to official, in the first week people had full quality items with 40+ weapons, and lvl 50s already , these in my opinion should take some hard grinding to get, just my personal preference.

Goodluck and keep up the good work, this setup clearly suits alot of players

Quote Originally Posted by Keevo View Post
    The XP and drop rates put me off, i like a low rate close to official, in the first week people had full quality items with 40+ weapons, and lvl 50s already , these in my opinion should take some hard grinding to get, just my personal preference.

Goodluck and keep up the good work, this setup clearly suits alot of players

from lvl 50 starts the hustle, i must let players lvl for some skills and grab some item too

server exp is x1 but + my macro system on each map ( exp bonus, exp on wiz tao war grp..and so on )

---------- Post Merged at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

also i want thank to the haters for pming me asking for selling items so they can screen and post on forums

server dont sell items, just for donation you get some vip exp and token
    - Alchemy

Can't seem to play at all when in town with people about I get frame lag

playing on windows 7 with gtx 970 I never used to have these problems and with this issue I'd have too much of a disadvantage in PVP to even bother playing,

good luck with server glad someone is keeping mir3 alive, just a shame I can't really play without downgrading stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Exwizz View Post
    Can't seem to play at all when in town with people about I get frame lag

playing on windows 7 with gtx 970 I never used to have these problems and with this issue I'd have too much of a disadvantage in PVP to even bother playing,

good luck with server glad someone is keeping mir3 alive, just a shame I can't really play without downgrading stuff.

can you post a screen with bichon?

i think you might have wrong 0.map in map folder
    - Alchemy

It's not the wrong map it's the red tiles in bw iv seen other peoples screenshots it's the correct maps, I don't have any of these problems on mir2 just seems to happen playing mir3 it happened on gsp files too I got no idea how to fix it.

its not just bichon it's the game in General seems to happen all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

from lvl 50 starts the hustle, i must let players lvl for some skills and grab some item too

server exp is x1 but + my macro system on each map ( exp bonus, exp on wiz tao war grp..and so on )

---------- Post Merged at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

also i want thank to the haters for pming me asking for selling items so they can screen and post on forums

server dont sell items, just for donation you get some vip exp and token

i hope the second section of that wasnt aimed me ... im not hater, i openly wished you goodluck haha

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast