Silencer <3 Cock
Likes Likes:  17
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Zentaur [3.55]

Re: Zentaur [3.55]

removed graphics card completely and it seems to fixed my problem...

sigh, well atleast its actually working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Exwizz View Post
    removed graphics card completely and it seems to fixed my problem...

sigh, well atleast its actually working.
    usually high end graphic cards dont work well with mir 3
    - Zentaur X Game Client + Server ( File type C# ) ( Closed Source )
    - Beta Testing : 25 August 2017
    - Using latest Mir3 Graphic Library
    - Job System ( Fishing, WoodCutting, ForestKeeper, PearlHunter, Mining )
    - Alchemy
    ( Existent Accounts from Holley Version will merge ( move ) on the new files )

Quote Originally Posted by Demonolith View Post
    Desperate to play but the launcher is always offline, also says z-protect didnt load, ive tried running both as admin, and ive redownloaded client, and still does not work.

Edit: win 8.1

If u download client from main game forumpage will not work because i think is old client there (maybe that is reason u see server offline).
    Try from main main page --->forum---->server information---->sever client+patches http://patch.zed.ro/Download/LegendOfMir3Zentaur.rar

Sorry for massive disconects on last 10minutes

Just installed 257 Daily Quests on Server splited on categories of levels

Will add this days 125 Main Quests
    - Alchemy

2 problems:

First off, I have insane graphical lag in-game to the point it would be unplayable (it's not due to my rig, what I'm running is pretty top-end). Yeah, I'm on Windows 10. :/

Secondly, when the launcher or the game.exe is open, if I try to type anything e.g. on my browser or Skype, it will instantly force close without fail. Either this was done intentionally for some reason (why?) or there's malware attached and the keylogger is outdated and causing the programs to crash. Be careful what you're logging in to whilst this client is running guys.

Anyone have any idea how to fix the lag? I'm assuming it's a Windows 10 problem. I've ran the launcher as admin and set holly.exe to run as admin, compatibility mode for Windows 7, and 16bit colour. Problem persists.
    /Adam1902
    /BruteForce
    /adam03003

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie View Post
    2 problems:

First off, I have insane graphical lag in-game to the point it would be unplayable (it's not due to my rig, what I'm running is pretty top-end). Yeah, I'm on Windows 10. :/

Secondly, when the launcher or the game.exe is open, if I try to type anything e.g. on my browser or Skype, it will instantly force close without fail. Either this was done intentionally for some reason (why?) or there's malware attached and the keylogger is outdated and causing the programs to crash. Be careful what you're logging in to whilst this client is running guys.

Anyone have any idea how to fix the lag? I'm assuming it's a Windows 10 problem. I've ran the launcher as admin and set holly.exe to run as admin, compatibility mode for Windows 7, and 16bit colour. Problem persists.
    There is no keylogger on files, its same on all mir3 clients, you need to run as admin every program you want to launch (chrome, skype, teamspeak..)

And for the first problem : what graphic card do you use?
    - Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    There is no keylogger on files, its same on all mir3 clients, you need to run as admin every program you want to launch (chrome, skype, teamspeak..)

And for the first problem : what graphic card do you use?
    GTX 660 Ti FTW+. Drivers are up-to-date.
    /Adam1902
    /BruteForce
    /adam03003

yeah you cant seem to play if you have half decent Graphics cards, i have the same problem with the graphic lag, main reason i'm not playing id be setting myself up for a massive disadvantage.

i play on GTX 970 and i have the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie View Post
    GTX 660 Ti FTW+. Drivers are up-to-date.

I have gtx660 and work fine.Set compatibility mode for winxp sp3 not for win7
    NVidia control panel--3d settings--adjust image settings-- > (select) Let the 3D application decide
    Last edited by aghiutzu; 31-08-2016 at 07:11 AM.

My launcher has been reporting the server down for a couple hours although the website suggests it's up, is this just my end? -sigh- I just wanna play!
    /Adam1902
    /BruteForce
    /adam03003

Try compability mode, this issue is always on windows 10

And please dont put zentaur folder on desktop

My launcher has been reporting the server down for a couple hours although the website suggests it's up, is this just my end? -sigh- I just wanna play!

100 players online already playing in huge groups if you succed to go online, try join a guild they help alot
    - Alchemy

Play inboard (Built-in) Graphic card and you will get alot of boost in fps , most new gpus and overpowered gpus dont run old games well ..Take your gpu off and play onboard one make sure you dont have alot of cpu usage

Quote Originally Posted by Abood View Post
    Play inboard (Built-in) Graphic card and you will get alot of boost in fps , most new gpus and overpowered gpus dont run old games well ..Take your gpu off and play onboard one make sure you dont have alot of cpu usage
    I use an EVGA X99 FTW Motherboard, and a i7 5820k CPU, neither of which have on-board graphics. Nobody would build a desktop with onboard graphics these days, it's just not needed. It seems to have fixed most issues by running the game from the documents folder of the user account you're running it from, I'm guessing because Windows is more relaxed with permissions in those folders. Still some issues though, one being that I still can't type in any other program without it just crashing it (not Mir but whatever program). Secondly (and this is the main issue) the FPS lag is playable but still pretty bad. To give you an idea, with 2 shooter ants on me the flinch is so bad that I cannot run. If 4 or more melee ants are on me, I can't run either. Pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that . Might try running it on my tablet later if I keep getting the itch to play, that has one of those all in one intel chipsets which will be onboard graphics. Dunno if the tech will still be too new to run the client effectively or not though . We'll see. EDIT: For some reason the forum is removing my paragraphing, wtf?
    Last edited by Doobie; 31-08-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    /Adam1902
    /BruteForce
    /adam03003

For some reason the forum is removing my paragraphing, wtf?

Can you explain more about this issue? as i dont understand what you mean
    - Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    Can you explain more about this issue? as i dont understand what you mean
    Nothing to do with Zentaur, I put paragraphs in my post (you know where you press enter to leave a space) but for some reason when I clicked reply the paragraphs were removed and it looked like a wall of text. test paragraph EDIT: Still doing it
    /Adam1902
    /BruteForce
    /adam03003

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast